HyperX Cloud Alpha S Gaming Headset - Black/ Blue
- Over-ear headphones feature memory foam ear cushions with breathable leatherette covers for long-wearing comfort while you play
- Custom-tuned HyperX 7.1 surround sound, 50mm HyperX dual-chamber drivers, and neodymium magnets deliver rich, immersive audio
- Bass adjustment sliders on the ear cups allow you to fine-tune the bass level for customized sound
- Active noise canceling helps to block out unwanted sounds so you don't miss a thing in the game
- Detachable noise cancellation mic allows you to enjoy clear conversation with your friends as you play
- Audio control box makes it easy to adjust volume, mute the mic, activate 7.1 audio, or adjust the audio/chat balance on the fly
- 1.2m braided cable with a 3.5mm plug lets you connect the headset to any standard audio jack
- Aluminum frame for long-lasting durability
- Detachable Microphone
- Detachable 3.5mm Cable
- USB Audio Control Mixer
- Cloth Ear Cushions
- Travel Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 337 reviewers who responded, 307 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Headset for smaller to average size heads.- April 17, 2020
Let's start this by saying my melon is larger than most. I read nothing buy good reviews about this headset. I also found this price point to be very compelling for what was offered. Upon wearing the headset for two or three hours I began feeling my ears pressing against the drivers and it became unbearable. The only other thing i would change about this headset would be the ability to swivel the ear cup's left and right just a little more, there is almost no give in them as they are. The sound quality was great for this price point. In the end I purchased a pair of Astro A40's and haven't looked back. The most comfortable headset i have ever owned.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound! But lacking just a small bit.- March 6, 2020
First of when these go on sale for around $100 it’s hard to find a better all around headset for pc. They sound good and are extremely comfortable. Probably the best fitting and lightest 7.1 headset out there. The only complaint is that I would like to use them with a mic amp or an amp in general. The short cord that connects to the headset doesn’t come with inline controls. You must connect to the dongle they provide for the controls. Other manufacturers have several cable options in box. This would also allow someone to use them with PS4 and Xbox and be able to control mute and volume inline. Overall though is using for just PC these are great!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tin can sound. No bass.- August 22, 2020
I swear the 4-5 star reviews of this headset are a lie. These sound like you're listening through tin cans with no bass to be heard. My 7 year old Corsair headset sounded leagues better. Those used a realtek chip to emulate surround sound speakers that were pretty accurate. Yet this Cloud Alpha S' "7.1" gimmick makes everything sound like it's right on your head. Absolutely not accurate. No positional audio from the direction behind you, It literally cuts off any sounds that are behind you. How? How can this headset be rated so high and yet sound like this? Even plugged into my phone it sounds the same. No bass. Clanky highs. No EQ.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.