HyperX Cloud Alpha S Gaming Headset - Black/ Blue
- Over-ear headphones feature memory foam ear cushions with breathable leatherette covers for long-wearing comfort while you play
- Custom-tuned HyperX 7.1 surround sound, 50mm HyperX dual-chamber drivers, and neodymium magnets deliver rich, immersive audio
- Bass adjustment sliders on the ear cups allow you to fine-tune the bass level for customized sound
- Active noise canceling helps to block out unwanted sounds so you don't miss a thing in the game
- Detachable noise cancellation mic allows you to enjoy clear conversation with your friends as you play
- Audio control box makes it easy to adjust volume, mute the mic, activate 7.1 audio, or adjust the audio/chat balance on the fly
- 1.2m braided cable with a 3.5mm plug lets you connect the headset to any standard audio jack
- Aluminum frame for long-lasting durability
- Compatible with PC Gaming, Xbox Series X, and PS5 for a great gaming experience
- Detachable Microphone
- Detachable 3.5mm Cable
- USB Audio Control Mixer
- Cloth Ear Cushions
- Travel Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 524 reviewers who responded, 470 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just not that impressed.- July 17, 2021
Thought they eod be more intense and loud. Using with Lenovo Legion 5i tower PC. Just not blown away. They are okay as far as surround sound goes. Not that impressed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great comfort, quality, and sound- October 9, 2019
Overall, this is a well made headset with a great, simple look and numerous features. The sound quality is great and the 7.1 surround sound audio is definitely a must-have for many current games. I also like the USB audio control box and bass adjustment sliders because they allow for convenient access to the headset's features. As for the headset itself, it is durable and overall extremely well made with a sleek look. For me, it fits snug and stays very comfortable, even after long periods of use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Headset for smaller to average size heads.- April 17, 2020
Let's start this by saying my melon is larger than most. I read nothing buy good reviews about this headset. I also found this price point to be very compelling for what was offered. Upon wearing the headset for two or three hours I began feeling my ears pressing against the drivers and it became unbearable. The only other thing i would change about this headset would be the ability to swivel the ear cup's left and right just a little more, there is almost no give in them as they are. The sound quality was great for this price point. In the end I purchased a pair of Astro A40's and haven't looked back. The most comfortable headset i have ever owned.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for the price- June 11, 2020
At first I was disappointed with these. The sound felt muffled and not very sharp. But then I used the dolby settings on my PC to adjust the mixer which made it much better. I like the bass switches on the ear cups, and I find the pleather material very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. The size of the ear cups is great for me too, and I find others often too small. So at default I'd rate it a "meh," but after adjusting the mixer settings it's a "very good." I've included a screenshot of the mixer settings I found gives me the clearest sound while playing games. I keep my bass switches at half.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It works for PS4! YES Virtual 7.1 USB dongle works- June 27, 2020
I purchased this headset to be able to hear the game louder and clearer than the Turtle Beach Recon Spark, my previous headset. They definitely do that when connecting directly to PS4 controller. If you are looking to use the FULL FUNCTIONALITY of the Virtual 7.1 surround sound which is supplied through the USB, you will need to download HyperX Cloud Alpha S Device firmware update on your PC and update the headset. They have a reddit post posted by the company itself titled “The new Cloud Alpha S 220.127.116.11 firmware update is here” (posted 5 months ago) Through basic instruction you will be able to update the headset sound card and then it will work seamlessly for your console AND your PC. After updating, all functions on soundcard will work on PS4 and the game sound will blow your socks off. I hope this helped everyone because it definitely helped me!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns