HyperX Cloud Flight S Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone - Black
- Over-ear headphones ergonomically fit around your ears while suppressing background noise so you can hear more clearly
- Gaming-grade wireless headset offers up to 20 metres of mobility and also spares you the clutter of wires
- 50mm neodymium drivers give you a rich and deep audio clarity that emphasises a range, from silent footsteps to thundering explosions
- HyperX custom-tuned 7.1 surround sound produces three-dimensional audio for an immersive experience
- Onboard controls can be customised to let you adjust the audio balance between game and chat with minimum hassle
- Detachable microphone with active noise cancellation picks up your voice distinctly while eliminating ambient noise
- LED mute indicator on the microphone lets you know when your squad or chat mates can or can't hear you
- Leatherette ear pads with mesh foam embrace your ears and provide the signature HyperX comfort as you continue to game for hours on end
- 90-degree rotating ear cups let you comfortably dangle the headset around your neck when you take a break or pause the game
- Features Qi-certified wireless charging with 30 hours of battery life, so you can game longer without interruptions
- Compatible with PC Gaming and PS5 console for a great gaming experience
- Detachable Microphone
- Wireless Dongle
- Micro USB Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 412 reviewers who responded, 356 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sound is not good- October 25, 2020
On ps4 Sound is not good its a hard sound i used astro a50 and turtlebeach 800x elite they both like a sky and when u switch to this its falling down from a sky. they r lighter 7.1 stereo is useless give u little bit edge but in a end its not worth with that much money i bought this only bc its lighter. I think all the headset with usb dongle are the same. I recommend if u go for wirless on ps4 go for the one have optical option one otherwise go wired i remember i used to have p28 turtlebeach for 40$ they are wired they sound better than this. If u r first time buyer u might not knows the difference.very disappointing with those thinking to return itNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Decent Mid-Range Gaming Headset- December 15, 2020
This pair of headset makes for a great mid-range option at it's price point. The microphone quality is surprisingly good, and the sound quality is pretty much on par with any other gaming headset around. The earpads are replaceable which is a fantastic feature (I highly recommend ZMF, Dekoni or Brainwavz earpad replacements). The wireless range is great (~40 feet or so), the battery life is also great. Overall really comfortable and nice for the price. The small four configurable buttons on the side are also convenient. The one large downside is that the HyperX Ngenuity Windows Store App used to control them via software is horrendously bad.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality build, average everything else.- December 13, 2020
Very comfortable, great build quality. Sound isolation is INCREDIBLE, I had to turn on the voice monitor to be able to hear myself talk. Sound definitely is clear. But 7.1 is pretty terrible, and the bass does clip. Decided to keep my RIG 800HX which is at the same price point because the bass is much better and my friends said the microphone sounds better on that one. The top selling points of this headset are the wireless charging, which you really don't need and the red LED on the mic that lets you know that your microphone is muted which you also don't really need. Is it exceptional? Not really in any regard other than build quality.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.