HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset for PS5/PS4 - Black
- Over-ear headphones deliver HyperX's signature comfort paired with immersive sound
- Wired connection provides reliable sound that won't cut out or stray out of range
- PlayStation official licensed product
- Detachable noise-cancelling microphone lets you communicate with your teammates smoothly, and the ear cups stay comfortable for those long gaming sessions
- Ear cups eliminate ambient noise to isolate your gaming sounds
- Convenient in-line controls make it easy to adjust volume, mute the mic, or change songs without hassle
- Microphone detaches and stores away when you just want to listen to some tunes through your headphones
- Aluminum frame makes these headphones lightweight and durable
- Detachable Mic
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 439 reviewers who responded, 410 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I Own 2 now!- February 26, 2020
This is literally the best headset for it's price range. It honestly Trumps the Astro A10's and whatever the similar priced Turtle beach headset is called. I bought one for my PS4 and for my PC and the sound quality and microphone is insane! It is comfortable even for my big ears and it also does not make your ears sweaty overtime. this thing has great durability and it has the perfect cord length. if you need more than 3 feet of cord there is something wrong with you haha. I do have to admit that on the PC the volume doesn't go as hard but maybe that's something I can change on the PC settings. You can still tell what direction the sounds are coming from though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great headset- January 29, 2021
So the official playstation hyperx. This headset is great. The sound is good, the volume control and mute are super convenient. As a mom with tiny grabby hands the mic being detachable is a godsend. Even though it is claimed that these will not work with xbox I used them on my husband's xbox series x controller with no problems... However I was told the sound was way better when I used them with my playstation as they're intended. ( They didn't know I was using a different system they just mentioned mic quality was a little in and out compared to previous games.) They're super comfy. I definitely recommend them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This wasn't their best attempt.- May 22, 2020
I purchased this headset because the pair I originally owned, the Hyper X Cloud II's, finally kicked the bucket after 4 years of heavy use. I was drawn to these because they're my favorite color and they were cheaper. Unfortunately, this was a "get what you pay for" situation and they sounded nowhere near as good as my previous pair. The sound just wasn't as crisp or loud as I would have like, and the bass was really lacking. I eventually ended up returning them and just getting another pair of Hyper X Cloud II's. This headset may be a good budget option for some gamers, but I personally recommend the Cloud II's more. You pay a little bit of a premium but the experience is MUCH more satisfactory.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.