HyperX Cloud II Over-Ear Gaming Headset - Red/Black
- PC gaming headset delivers virtual 7.1 surround sound to bring your games to life, with the ability to pinpoint the sound of your opponent's footsteps in-game
- Stereo compatible with PlayStation 4, Xbox One (Xbox One stereo adapter required; not included), and mobile
- Large 53mm drivers with a frequency response of 15 - 25kHz ensure deep and dynamic audio that's perfect for movies and music in addition to games
- USB sound card audio control box amplifies audio and voice for an optimal Hi-Fi gaming experience
- Hardware-driven design is plug-and-play, so no drivers are needed to get up and running
- Detachable, digitally enhanced noise-cancelling microphone with automatic gain control functionality and echo cancellation ensures crystal-clear in-game communication
- Teamspeak Certified to deliver optimized voice chat, so you can hear your squad loud and clear in the heat of battle
- Noise-isolating ear cups help block out ambient and environmental sound, so you can focus on what matters most
- Independent audio and mic volume controls, plus a mute slide lock, give you total control over in-game sound levels
- Leatherette memory foam ear cups and lightweight design ensures a comfortable fit for those long marathon playing sessions
- Compatible with PC Gaming, Xbox Series X, and PS5 for an amazing gaming experience
- USB Audio Control Box
- Airplane Plug
- Detachable Microphone
- Velour Ear Cushion
- Quick Start Guide
- Technical Support Insert
- Cloud II Red Headset
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2918 reviewers who responded, 2751 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Mid-Range Headset for Gaming/General Music- July 23, 2019
This is normally $100 but I got it for $50. Even at $75 I would recommend this product. I tried like 3 different headsets before I settled on this one. 1. It's 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound 2. USB or headphone/microphone jack 3. removable microphone 4. USB connection has easy volume controls and microphone controls 5. Leather AND Cloth earcups that are easily removable/washable 6. Doesn't feel that heavy while being large enough to cover more than my ears 7. Design isn't anything too flashly and doesn't look obviously like a gaming headset when you remove the microphone, making it not bad for travel 8. has a carrying pouch! Overall, great buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This headset is awesome!- May 4, 2018
I bought this to replace my older Razer headset that I've had for years. The sound is great while gaming or listening to spotiy. I have a work setup and a gaming setup. So I didn't need wilreless for gaming. Also I use the Creative Labs ZxR sound card with the volume contol. The only thing I didn't like was that the adapter that comes with this headset is small plastic L shaped fixed one. So It didn'tt fit the ports on my creative labs volume control. So I ordered a new Y adapter from amazon that works great. So if you get this and are needed an adapter, just be prepared to buy one. I only paid like $7.00 for my adapter. So not a real big deal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent performance and comfort for the money- January 22, 2021
For the money, these are excellent headphones. Good imaging in games that support it, clear sound through the microphone, and trouble-free installation. Just plug the USB connector into your computer, plug the 3.5mm jack into the other end and go. The individual volume knobs for audio and microphone are nice. There is a button to enable 7.1 audio for games that use it. I mainly play Fortnite and the directional audio works extremely well. The headset is comfortable on my giant noggin. The microphone is on a flexible boom and has pretty much infinite adjustment. There are better headsets out there, but for the money, this one is hard to beat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.