HyperX Cloud MIX Wired/Bluetooth Gaming Headset with Microphone - Black
- Over-ear design boasts comfortable ear cushions, ideal for long gaming sessions
- Wired headphones feature a Bluetooth mode so you can easily switch from wired to wireless
- Custom-designed 40mm dual-chamber drivers separate the bass from the mids and highs to reduce distortion and enhance clarity
- Hi-res audio frequencies of 10Hz to 40kHz deliver rich, true-to-life sound
- Intuitive onboard controls let you adjust and operate the headphones with ease
- Built-in mic and detachable boom mic ensure crystal-clear in-game communication
- Detachable braided cable with in-line audio control lets you go from wired to wireless in a flash
- Compatible with PC and console platforms with 3.5mm ports, as well as Bluetooth compatible devices
- Detachable Microphone
- USB Charging Cable
- Detachable Headset Cable
- PC Extension Cable
- Cloth Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 121 reviewers who responded, 110 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good but maybe not the best- January 15, 2019
I am quite happy with these headphones however they do have flaws. I managed to get them pretty cheap so I don't feel burned but for the full price it might not be a bad idea to look elsewhere. Pros: Good build quality Works great with my phone wirelessly (via Bluetooth) Microphone is great Pretty comfortable Cons: Will not work as a gaming headset THROUGH BLUETOOTH! Wired it works fantastic but I tried for hours and I was never able to get the wireless to work properly. Sound is not studio quality. (a bit flat) All-in-all for a decent gaming headset that I can use as wireless headphones with my phone, they're not bad... but I can very much see for the price others not being so forgiving!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product, held back by Windows 10- December 9, 2018
This headset does exactly what it sets out to do; wear it while gaming, wear it while commuting. The only issue I have with this headset is it's compatibility with Windows 10. Windows doesn't recognize the device as a standalone Bluetooth headset with a microphone. You either have to use it in handsfree mode giving up ALL audio quality, but getting access to your mic. Or, use it in headset mode which gives you the full audio quality, but you get no access to your mic. You see, Windows 10 Bluetooth doesn't work well with all headsets when transmitting both audio, and your voice from the mic. This device is one of them. The solution is you have to use the headset wired when gaming, then Bluetooth when commuting. That's what I did, and I'm happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Multi Uses!- February 26, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Received this last night and though I was a tad skeptical on how well they would work I gave them a try. The size of them was a tad daunting but oh my, they put out crisp sound! I plugged in to my phone to listen to music and everything was clear, plugged in to my Xbox and holy cow I could hear everything, but the best was yet to come! I live in a house with boys and dogs, I watch a lot of Hulu and for the first time ever I was able to watch a movie and NOT HEAR anything but the movie! I will definitely be purchasing another set!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.