HyperX Cloud Orbit S 3D Audio Gaming Headset - Black
- Over-ear headphones feature memory foam ear cushions for long-wearing comfort while you play
- 100mm Audeze planar magnetic drivers offer a super-fast frequency response and distortion resistance for incredibly clear sound
- Waves Nx 3D audio technology delivers a three-dimensional sound space with accurate sound localization and positioning to give you a competitive advantage
- Active noise canceling helps to block out unwanted sounds so you don't miss a thing in the game
- Built-in mic allows you to enjoy clear conversation with your friends as you play
- In-line volume control makes it easy to adjust the audio on the fly
- 1.2m cable with a 3.5mm plug lets you connect the headset to any standard audio jack
- Included USB Type C to USB Type A Cable and USB Type C to USB Type C Cable provide compatibility with PC Gaming, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PS5 or mobile devices for a great gaming experience
- Soft Carrying Bag
- USB Type C to USB Type A Cable
- USB Type C to USB Type C Cable
- 3.5mm plug (4 pole) Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 107 reviewers who responded, 82 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Hi end headset for Pc Gaming- June 5, 2020
I have over 10 gaming headsets as I'm a compulsive buyer. These headset come with a lot of features. Hi res/two way sound modes. Also comes with real time 3-D sound monitoring 3rd party application you have to download, which is cool to see how it interact with your head movement. The headset isnt a just throw on and play. Most games use 2 way stereo so a lot of features seem gimmicky but cool non the less. After reading the manual these are pretty close to my high 1990 Dt Beyerdynamic as far as sound quality goes but without an amplifier. I recommend for anyone who's never had high end headphones or need a pair for on the go gaming.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Sounds- May 2, 2020
Amazing sounds but I feel the headset were a bit heavy and the padding on top was not enough from making my head hurt. The wife of course ad more to the weight. The effects that it has very interesting and getting use to. I like the headset just unable to really enjoy it the way I would had love to if it because it was hurting my head. There is some good force that will clamp the headphones to your ears really good. I like the features it had detachable microphone. Worked with my PS4, PC, and Alesis Drums. The sound is by far the best I have heard on any headphones. Only deducting a start because of how much it hurt my head.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound 3D kinda Gimiky- February 22, 2020
Best sounding Gaming Headset I've tried and I recently returned the Steelseries Artic Pro's because of a fitting issue. Great concept with the motion detecting 3D sound sound and will work if you have 49" widescreen monitor or console gaming on a 75" inch TV but for my set which is a 27" high refresh rate monitor there is not enough head motion to activate the feature. I did try this with my HTC Vive great for VR shooters. Overall if your ok with paying for premium 100mm drivers and sound its a great buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Premium Headset- May 2, 2020
If you are looking for the best premium headset for gaming on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and even the Nintendo Switch then look no further, especially if you are wanting it for PC which has the Audeze software for it that enables the 3D features which even without is still an amazing 7.1 headset. I prefer my headset wired anyway but if you want a wireless headset this doesn't have any blue tooth options unfortunately. The headset itself looks very nice to me personally and features planar magnetic drivers which for comparison both the Astro A50s and Steelseries arctis pro doesn't have for the same price as the orbit s.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent but not sure they are worth the cost.- July 27, 2020
There was a bit of background whine from people trying to talk to me presumable form the noise isolation software. I do have an office that is all hardwood and no sound absorbing materials so it was a gamble on whether any software would handle that well. The main reason i wanted these though was for the planar drivers and for music more then anything.I would say their audio quality is decent and on par with most other 200-250$ earphones out there in the Beats/Bose style. Not really audiophile grade headphones and definitely aimed more towards a enjoyable listening experience. That being said i was more looking for a set that would be more analytical so i wound up returning these.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns