HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset - Black
- PC gaming headset features large 50mm directional drivers that funnel sound directly into your ears for clear and precise in-game audio
- Integrated microphone with a handy swivel-to-mute function keeps in you constant contact with your squad
- Intuitive volume control buttons on the headset's ear cup give you on-the-fly control over in-game audio levels
- Lightweight design is comfortable to wear for hours and hours on end -- perfect for those grueling marathon playing sessions
- Ear cups feature HyperX signature memory foam and can rotate 90-degrees for a personalized fit
- Compatible with PC Gaming, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PS4, PS4 Pro, and PS5 for an amazing gaming experience
- Extension Y-Cable (1.7m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3809 reviewers who responded, 3486 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great headphones- March 1, 2019
I have bought so many pairs of gaming headphones for my young son 11 years old He has gone through so many pairs and instead of paying for 300 pair I got these for the price these are so good very durable comfortable and sound great the microphone worlks and sounds excellent Usually the lower priced gaming headphones break or are not comfortable or the mic sounds terrible these are the best pair by far and for a xtra 30 $ or so you can get a even better pair I researched gaming headphones and this brand was top 3 in every price range and category 100000% recomend these for a young gamer and anyone who cant see spending 2-300 on gaming headphonesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 out of 3 died in six months- March 4, 2021
I purchased 3 of these in August. Two for middle school aged kids and one for my wife. After 5 months of daily use for "distance learning", my daughter complained that hers was emitting static noise. I gave her my Cloud II headset and told her not to be so rough with them. Then I took my wife's headset which she used maybe once a week for a 1 hr conference call. Then hers died too. With hers the right speaker went out altogether and the left was barely audible. I know rough usage was not a factor with the second set failing. With 2 out of 3 it seems like these are just prone to failure. Will go with a different brand for the replacements.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- good price and quality- May 8, 2020
I chose this headset because it doesn't look like a 5 year old designed it putting lights any where they could. But the sound is awesome. Not a lot of bass but that's alright because i think any more bass would drown out the small detail sounds. I used this for Xbox and it just plugs straight into the controller. Doesn't take batteries. The only downfall about this headset is there cable isn't replaceable but I got the 2 year warranty and if this headset last that long for the price I paid I'd be happy with that. Also, I found a app on Xbox called Dolby Atmos that made this sound even better and more clear so I recommend getting that tooYes, I would recommend this to a friend.