HyperX CloudX Stinger Core Gaming Headset for Xbox One - Black
- Over-ear headset for Xbox One delivers crisp, detailed in-game sounds and allows clear communication
- Wired design with 1.3m cord length and 3.5mm plug allows freedom of movement and flexible connection options
- Directional 40mm drivers offer a true-to-life, wide-ranging soundscape while gaming
- Adjustable steel slider on the headband and breathable mesh-foam soft ear cushions ensure maximum comfort during long hours of play
- Flexible swivel microphone allows repositioning, so you can enjoy crystal-clear communication with your team or opponents
- Official Xbox-licenced headset
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Xbox
- Tech Support Leaflet
- Marketing Leaflet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 300 reviewers who responded, 269 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- They are okey- January 25, 2019
I purchase these as my first gaming headset and they where okey. The bass was low and treble was high and mids where moderate, I play black out and it seem to me that I needed to switch volume ingame consistently because all the sudden I would get lots of bass and then would turn it down an couldn't hear anything close to me so would have to turn it back up, after maybe and hour and a half my ear would get itchy and a bit sore from the headphone, over all I would say these are nice if you have a good mixer but if you dont I would get something else, I ended up exchange these for the revolvers that where on sale.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- NOT WORKING- May 30, 2020
As some of the other reviews have indicated I brought the headset home and they wouldn’t work. Did everything possible. Contacted Xbox and Hyper X and no answers.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Okay headset- September 12, 2019
I picked up this headset as a temporary holdover until I could get a newer more expensive headset. The Cloudx Stinger Core will work in a pinch, has good sound but comfort is nonexistent. As soon as I put these on I disliked the fit. They feel like they were made for kid sized heads. They sound fine but the microphone is lacking. I would recommend spending 30-50 bucks more for the Cloudx or Cloud Alpha headsets which are way more comfortable and have a detachable noise canceling microphone.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.