HyperX Mechanical Keyboard Pudding Keycaps - Full Set - White - English
- Compatible with most HyperX and other mechanical gaming keyboards with a crosshair connection (keyboard sold separately)
- Dual-layer PBT material is tough, durable and prevents solvents from damaging your keyboard
- Translucent design with signature HyperX fonts ensures maximum illumination from each RGB-lit key
- Includes a stylish keycap removal tool for added convenience
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 103 reviewers who responded, 101 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No thock but look great with RGB- April 2, 2021
Decent set of keycaps. Definitely not the best keycaps you can get, but they will do if you need keycaps right now and you don't want to wait for something to be shipped from a website. The RGB lights do look great with the translucent bottoms but the keycaps are on the thin side and sound a little clacky compared to some of my higher quality keycaps. If you want that thock then these are not the keycaps for you. If you want keycaps that look great with your RGB keyboard, and come at a cheap price then I would recommend this set. If you want that thocky sound, then I would say look elsewhere for some thicker ones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have to squint to look at my keyboard- May 21, 2021
These key caps are pretty dang cool! I have a lot if RGB items lighting up my gaming room and I have both a Razer Huntsman Elite and a Whirlwind FX keyboard which both have a beautiful and bright LED display but replace the keys with these pudding caps and your keys just explide with full illumination. Had to buy 2 sets for both keyboards (black caps and white) both color caps are nice but for fuller illumination I suggest white pudding capsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good keycaps- February 21, 2021
I recently bought these keycaps for my mz60 and i was impressed, they increase the lighting effects and make it look alot better, and the pbt material feels good when playing, my only reason why im giving it 4 stars is because the keycap puller is not good, it works, but it can leave black scratches on the whitw keycaps, but i suggest you get a wired keycap puller, or if you use that one, be careful not to scratch the keycapsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.