HyperX Pulsefire Core 6200 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Right-handed ergonomic design with symmetrical shape easily adapts to your palm
- Claw grips and textured sides ensure a slip-free usage
- Large mouse skates treat you with smooth, controlled gliding
- HyperX NGenuity software lets you personalize lighting effects, DPI settings, and macros for 7 programmable buttons
- Four memory profiles allow you to set programs for each profile and select the desired one during the appropriate gameplay
- Pixart 3327 optical sensor provides DPI settings up to 6,200 for accurate and smooth tracking without any hardware acceleration
- Scroll wheel control allows for easy navigation and gives you the benefit of an extra button
- Gaming grade switches offer great tactile feel and are designed to withstand up to 20 million clicks
- Wired USB connectivity ensures fast and secure data transfer
- Compatible with both PC and Mac
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 371 reviewers who responded, 348 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good performing mouse but not the best software- May 16, 2020
This is great feeling mouse. The braided cable is sturdy but still supple enough to not inhibit movement. The finger grooves are adequate but not so deep as to limit potential users fro, comfortably enjoying the mouse. The design is all around safe meaning it will fit many hands. The only real negative is the software which is not user friendly. Also, the lighting effects appear to have no onboard memory so the software has to be running in the background for your lighting preferences to work. However, the default effect (rainbow) is not offensive and the rgb is so minimal that I shouldn’t be a big problem for most. This is great budget mouse that should hold up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Value Mouse- October 21, 2020
I personally love Hyperx products as I have owned a headset for about 6 years and it is in excellent condition, so when I was going to buy a mouse I knew where to find a quality product. This is my first mouse so I don’t have much to go on, but I have felt some of my friends mice and I much prefer mine. The buttons on the left side are very ergonomic for gaming while the two on top are less useful for quick actions as you need your index and middle finger on the two main buttons, they still have utility while gaming and I would recommend this product to anyone. I also have a hyperx mousepad that I really enjoyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Entry Level Mouse- February 1, 2020
Very well constructed, no complaints on much. Accurate DPI adjustment, closer to around 15-50 DPI jumps through the provided software. (HyperX NGENUITY) Pros - Responsive and accurate. - Good quality USB connection and braided cable. - Quality buttons and feels to last a long while. - Sleek and perfect for a modest but powerful PC setup. Cons - HyperX NGENUITY software is required to remain ON, not running in the background, while making use of your custom color settings and DPI. - RGB selection is somewhat limited, couldn't really get the right shade of blue to match build. I'm just picky. - Wish the thumb buttons were a little more prominent. Overall, great gaming mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.