HyperX SoloCast Gaming USB Condenser Microphone
- Electret condenser microphone cardioid pattern captures amazing, crystal-clear audio for live-streaming and gaming sessions
- Tap-to-mute sensor with LED status indicator offers instant mute functionality while recording
- TeamSpeak and Discord-certified mic is compatible with OBS, XSplit, Streamlabs OBS, and other streaming programs
- Flexible, adjustable stand makes it easy to position the mic at a convenient angle
- Boom arm and mic stand threading for effortless setup with most boom arms (sold separately)
- Simple plug-and-play USB connectivity requires no additional software or driver installation
- Microphone With Stand
- USB Type-C to USB-A Cable (2M)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 291 reviewers who responded, 281 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great, could be better.- January 11, 2021
Alright so this is my first external mic that I'm using since I've been always using mic's that were included in headsets, I've been told from people that I sound really clear, and it actually sounds lot like myself instead of being all distorted or what not. Really simple to use, plug n play really plug in and device would show up on system and you select and proceed as normal. Only issues I really have is even though the device includes a built in pop filter It picks up a lot of background noise which friends find annoying especially playing on pc, although I've tried nvidia broadcast it makes it better but blocks out a lot.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Is it heavy? Then it must be expensive....- January 26, 2021
All the good things everyone says is true, i got around the sensitivity my keyboard and desk make by using a shock mount and a pop filter. I set the volume to 25 on Windows and i get the perfect amount of volume with out getting too much background keyboard sound. For gaming i adjusted the threshold in game and no sound can be heard but my voice. For the shock mount i got a 48-52mm on amazon, and the "Eggsnow Adjustable Desktop Microphone Holder" for the final look you see in my picture. The pop filter was some generic cheap one, and i cut out the top for the touch mute. FIRMWARE UPDATE: RED -> ON, NO LED - MUTEYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect.- January 23, 2021
So as much as this one pains me, I’m not 100% satisfied with this microphone. The quality of the sound is good. The setup is extremely easy. And Hyper X makes a great build quality. Now the reason why I didn’t give it 5 stars. If your PC sits on the desk that the mic will be on, it will add a hum to the voice and sound. I’ve tried many things to correct this as I love Hyper X but nothing works other then buying a shock mount. The more expensive Quad cast comes with a shock mount out of the box. If your have the right setup this microphone would be great. For a smaller desk setup it has a few down falls.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.