iBUYPOWER BB981 Gaming PC (Intel Core i5-9400F/1TB HDD/240GB SSD/8GB RAM/GTX 1650 Super) - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 2.9GHz hexa-core Intel Core i5-9400F processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM make this PC powerful enough to effortlessly run the latest games, video editing software, multitasking, and much more
- 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) and 240GB solid state drive (SSD) offer plenty of fast, reliable storage space for accessing all your games and files
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super graphics card with 4GB of video memory prevents screen tearing and offers ultra-smooth videos
- 10/100/1000 gigabit ethernet port (RJ45 LAN with LED) and 802.11ac Wi-Fi allow for reliable wired and wireless internet connectivity
- Six USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports and a USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port (that support ESD protection) as well as two USB 2.0 ports give you plenty of options for all your USB-enabled devices
- D-Sub port, DVD-D port, HDMI port, PS/2 mouse/keyboard port, and various mic/audio jacks on the front and back offer a wide range of options for external device connectivity
- Multi-display capability allows you to connect a regular monitor and an additional secondary monitor to get a wider view
- VR-ready feature lets you use various virtual-reality gear
- Three RGB fans on the front give you powerful cooling and stylish looks
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system that features enhanced security, an easy-to-use interface, and access to a world of apps and games
- Includes a mouse and keyboard for out-of-the-box convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- iBUYPOWER BB981
Of the 1635 reviewers who responded, 1566 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Hey Best Buy you guys are the hardest to reach- September 29, 2020
I can never get a direct phone call to my local store can never get a satisfactory conversation with a live chat agent so I will try here can you guys restock on these or have one laying around I’m trying to buy one!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great gaming computer for 15 y.o.- November 20, 2020
Researched other options for my 15 year old including all the DIY out there to build your own and for an out of the box, ready to go solution, this was a fair price and came with good recommendations. Super easy setup and thus far has worked flawlessly after about 5 weeks for all sorts of gaming, homework, internet use, etc. Typical teenager stuff. No glitches or lock-ups/failures or the like. I am sure we'll do minor upgrades, but a perfect start for a kid who loves gaming and such. Would definitely recommend! He especially liked the look and feel and really convenient headphone and mic jack locations (up top as well as in back).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely Worth the Price!- July 7, 2020
This computer doesn't seem like much, but once you turn it on it actually reveals itself to be a very capable desktop gaming PC. It's run everything I've thrown at it so far with no complaints. The only issue I have with this computer is the lights glowing from the case always stays on. I mean its pretty blatant in the preview of this product that its like that, but still bears mentioning. The only other aspect which I was able to fix, is that power is constantly coming from the computer even when shut down, and because of this the keyboard glows all of the time. I was able to disable this in the settings, but it was still a minor hassle. Overall a solid 8.5/10Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.