iComfort 6-Mode Massage Chair (IC4000) - Black - Only at Best Buy
- Features 6 massage modes to help ease tension and relieve stress
- 3 speeds and 3 intensity adjustments to suit your comfort and achieve best results
- Four head rotating massage mechanism simulates smooth, natural wrist movement
- Zero Gravity feature elevates your legs above your heart, which positions your spine on a horizontal plane for minimal stress and reduced pressure, simulating the sensation of floating
- Heat function provides extra soothing comfort
- Made from durable aluminum and upholstered with tasteful faux leather
- Width: 29.92" (76cm); height: 44.9" (113cm); depth: 53.15" (135cm)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Better than I expected- February 13, 2019
Wow. I have drifted away into bliss in this thing many times. I wasn't sure it was going to be very good, but boy was I wrong. The foot part is probably the best. There are individual massage balls under your feet, and the chair holds your legs in place while they melt the day's stress right off them. I was also concerned that the pressure wouldn't be good enough on my back, but the chair also holds you in for that, and it's surprisingly strong if you'd like it to be. It can also be gentle and relaxing if you don't want too much pressure. This is a pretty great treat for someone who's retiring, has chronic muscle pain, or just wants to relax in the comfort of their own home.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love It- January 12, 2021
This chair exceeds my expectations. Best part is the foot massage that has massage movements for the sole of the foot. What could be improved: there is no upper arm massage, and only the outer lower arm and half of the hand gets the compression massage. The rest of the massage is better than the other massage chairs I have tried. Overall a good rating for this massage chair.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works great- October 16, 2020
Air pressure is to tight and chair is narrow. With settings adjustment great chair only gripe doesn't do the neck part I'm only 5'10 so not that big. The leg part is annoying when air pressure is on. I never skipped leg day also haha I would reccomend this chair it's used daily.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report