iHome IAV14BC Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with Amazon Alexa - Black - Only at Best Buy
- 6W speaker features a built-in clock and alarm, perfect for bedside use
- Bluetooth connectivity wirelessly pairs with compatible devices to stream music, audio books, and more
- Streams thousands of music stations over Wi-Fi including Spotify, Pandora, iHeart Radio, Amazon Music, TuneIn Radio, and more
- Reson8 speaker technology delivers outstanding clarity for high-quality sound
- Acoustical fabric front enhances the speaker's overall sound
- Ideal size for nightstand placement
- Includes speakerphone capabilities with built-in mic, digital echo canceling, and answer/end controls
- Powered by a 100V - 240V universal AC adapter
- 1-amp USB port allows you to charge mobile devices (cable sold separately)
- Integrated with Amazon Alexa and LED light bar for hands-free, voice-activated operation
- Supports Spotify Connect featuring programmable presets for one-touch playback of any playlist or album on Spotify
- Compatible with Amazon Smart Home Skills, including iHome SmartPlugs (sold separately)
- Gives you control over hundreds of smart home devices, such as Nest, Wink, SmartThings, etc.
- TimeSync via Wi-Fi enables device synchronization for a seamless experience
- Rubberized phone rest provides the perfect spot to place your device while charging
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Disappointingly basic- August 12, 2020
Expected more from iHome. I bought this unit because the electricity frequently “blinks” at my cottage and was tired of constantly having to reset time on my old digital alarm clock. I thought that this unit, which uses internet time (NTP) and provides the convenience of Alexa would be the perfect solution. Not so. The Alexa feature works well but now, whenever the power comes on after an outage, the unit makes an announcement saying it’s in wi-if mode and that at a very high volume level. Wakes you up if the outage occurs during the night. I could not find how to change the default volume level nor how to disable the “announcement” when the device restarts. Filled out a form on iHome’s support website asking about how I can change the default volume and disable the announcement. No answer from iHome yet. In this case, no news is bad news.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Mine has a hearing problem.- October 3, 2020
I love the concept and the ease of use, but. Most of the time you have to get really loud for her to respond. At that point the other Alexa's in other rooms respond as well. This is not a everyday deal so I'm not sure. I've emailed the company, but never get a response back. I'm thinking about buy a hearing aid for her. Otherwise I love it and the features. You never have to set the time and all you have to do is tell her what time to set the time for.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Good Purchase!- September 1, 2020
Perfect sound and easy to use. It has a lot of smart features with the Alexa voice command.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)