iHome IBTW281V2BC Colour Changing Bluetooth Alarm Clock - Black
- Alarm clock helps you wake up on time so you never miss an important appointment
- Qi-compatible wireless charging powers your devices quickly and efficiently
- Bluetooth audio lets you stream your playlists or audio books right through the alarm clock
- EXB gives you built-in bass enhancement for bigger, bolder bass
- Speaker phone function with audio caller ID makes it easy to take calls with hands-free convenience
- Colour changing light casts an ambient glow around your space
Connectivity & Media
- Alarm Clock
- Qi Wireless Charging
- USB Charging
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 107 reviewers who responded, 88 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not worth the price- October 7, 2020
Been wanting to upgrade my old iHome alarm clock and picked this one for the color changing ability. Got home and took it out of the box and it didn’t have the feel of a sturdy quality alarm clock. Took about 4 minutes to get it hooked up to Bluetooth and to realize that you have to manually adjust the time and settings. Maybe my ancient alarm has me spoiled (I can only find it on eBay), but In this day and age I should be able to control it with my iHome app. 30 minutes later it is back in the box and going back to the store. Highly disappointed. I guess I will continue to use my dinosaur while I look for a new clock.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A great alarm clock for bedroom- January 9, 2021
This unit replaced an older alarm clock for my nightstand and since my phone has wireless charging capability, the Qi charger on this is definitely convenient and makes for less cords. There is different ambient lighting so you could have a nice night light but you can also turn lights off if that’s not to your liking. The speakers have good sound but don’t expect bass shattering or high end like Bose speakers so don’t buy it for playing music but for clock alarm features and sound secondary. The size is compact so takes up less space on the nightstand.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So disappointed!- November 12, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a terrible product. 1st it was difficult to set up and I am tech savy! It takes too many steps and that's a pain since I have to change my alarm settings everyday for work. The pad on top is supposed to charge phones and watches. It doesn't charge my apple watch! This was one of the reasons I picked this product too! 3rd it does not connect to my Alexa. This was a waste of time and effort.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.