iHome iBT232 Bluetooth Dual Alarm FM Radio Clock - Grey
- Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity allows you to stream audio from a compatible smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled device, such as your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android, or Windows device
- Bluetooth time sync automatically sets the clock to the time on your Bluetooth-enabled device
- iHome Enhance app lets you set the clock and alarms, control the radio, and select audio sources
- Melody voice-powered, personal music assistant app lets you play music from Spotify, iHeartRadio, and more
- Set 2 separate alarms to wake up to FM radio, your mobile device's music, or 1 of 4 alarm tones
- 7-5-2 alarm scheduler feature lets you set alarms for every day, week days, or weekends
- An adjustable sleep timer lets you fall asleep to Bluetooth audio or the FM radio
- Features a Reson8 speaker chamber, and EXB technology for expanded bass
- FM radio features 6-station memory presets so you can quickly channel into your favourite FM station
- Integrated speakerphone with digital voice echo cancelation has answer/end call controls for taking hands-free calls via Bluetooth
- Keep your mobile device topped up via the 1A USB charging port
- Aux-in jack for playing audio from devices equipped with a 3.5mm headphone jack (stereo audio cable included)
- Sure Alarm backup uses 2 AA batteries (included)
- DST switch offers automatic daylight saving time adjustment
- Easily turn off the display for an uncluttered look
- Designer acoustic fabric offers a clean, modern look
Connectivity & Media
- iBT232 Speaker
- 100V - 240V Universal Voltage AC Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 525 reviewers who responded, 452 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent, but don't be fooled- March 2, 2018
The clock works great. Speakers are surprisingly really clear, but not too bassy as another reviewer wrote. Two alarms are nice and it looks great. Don't be fooled by the advertised "voice commands." How it works is that you connect it to your iPhone through bluetooth and hold down a button on the clock that activates Siri for you (a remote home button basically). You can then tell the weak mic on the clock what to do like "play music." Except it doesn't work half the time and what's the point of having voice commands if you have to walk up to the clock and push a button first? Boooo. But that's not why I bought it, so. Still decent.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid nightstand or desk accessory- October 10, 2020
This item does everything as advertised. The sound quality is lackluster. Do not expect this to sound very good as far as music goes. The bass is virtually non existent. That being said, it's fine for what it is. Talk radio and voice calls are fine. The FM tuner is pretty decent although the presets are slow to change. My only other complaint is the display. I wish there was more info, like date or day of the week. But the display looks pretty good and pictures are accurate. Bottom line, it's a good FM alarm clock. It's a nice background piece for a bedroom or office, but I'd buy a dedicated speaker for listening to anything other than FM talk radio.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bright display even on low- June 23, 2018
This clock radio has the Bluetooth connectivity and alarms and stuff you want on a clock radio. The AM/FM works well too. It’s just the display that is too bright. Even on the lowest setting it lights up my bedroom. I have finally turned it away from facing me at night and it illuminates my way to the bathroom at night. I’m thinking of a blue or red theatrical gel to cover the display so I can have it face me and not keep me awake at night. I have tried all the settings and it is easy to change from insanely bright to bright enough to keep you up at night. wish they would have had a couple of more notches down or made the display a color instead of cool white. OTher than this it works well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.