IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface for Smartphones & Tablets (IP-IRIG2-PLG-IN)
Model Number: IP-IRIG2-PLG-IN
Web Code: 10368308
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Sale ends: ¹
¹Offer valid, unless otherwise noted, from – . Offers may begin before a sale duration and may continue or change after.
No need to spend hundreds of dollars on recording gear when you've got the iRig 2 smartphone interface from IK Multimedia. This handy little device runs between your guitar and phone or tablet, giving you the ability to record, tune, play over a drum machine and plenty more, all in one single application. Get rockin'!
- quick-start guide
- serial card
- Easy and efficient way to connect your guitar to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device
- Plug your guitar into AmpliTube, a powerful amp and effects modelling suite, to play through incredibly realistic models of your favorite guitar gear
- AmpliTube turn your phone or tablet into a powerful all-in-one solution for practicing, playing and recording, with integrated 8-track recorder, tuner, metronome, drum machine, and MP3 player with speed and pitch control
- Works with dozens of other apps, from GarageBand for iOS and Soundcamp for Samsung phones, as well as tuners, recorders, and other music creation apps on both iOS and Android
- Makes it easy to connect to your amplifier or mixing board with a dedicated 1/4" output
- Adjustable input gain lets you dial in the best setting for your guitar's pickups
- Headphone output lets you practice silently, but still get the tone of a massive, cranked amplifier stack
audio interface for mobile devices
80% plastic; 20% metal
If you find a lower price with another retailer before you buy (or within 30 days of purchase), we’ll gladly match that price. If our own price is reduced within 30 days of purchase, we’ll match it and refund you the difference. Conditions and exclusions apply.