IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 Digital Guitar Interface Adapter
Model Number: iRig HD 2
Web Code: 10482664
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup
Sorry, at this time, this product cannot be picked up in-store.
Please enter a valid postal code.
Turn your iPhone, iPad, or Mac into a powerful guitar rig with IK Multimedia's iRig HD 2. It allows you to plug your guitar or bass into your Apple device so you can use it with apps like GarageBand. iRig HD 2 improves on the original iRig HD with amplifier and headphone outputs, an FX/Thru switch, and 24-bit, 96kHz input and output.
Check with the manufacturer for details or purchase Best Buy Protection on the next step.
- iRig HD 2 Interface
- Lightning Cable
- USB Cable
- Velcro Strap
- Digital instrument interface lets you connect your guitar or bass to your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to use with apps like GarageBand or AmpliTube
- Control input gain directly from the iRig HD 2
- FX/Thru switch provides more routing options
- Full 24-bit, 96kHz input and output enable spectacular sound quality
- Dedicated amplifier and headphone outputs let you plug in your guitar amp and headphones
- Lightning and USB cables make it easy to connect to your iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- iRig HD 2 is powered by your connected Apple device so you can use it anywhere
- Compact design fits in your pocket so you can take it anywhere
Connect Your Guitar Or Bass To An iPhone, iPad or Mac
End Type #1
End Type #2
Lightning or USB
End Type #1 Female Or Male
End Type #2 Female Or Male
24-bit, 96 kHz
Cable Length (m)
Cable Length (ft)
If you find a lower price with another retailer before you buy (or within 30 days of purchase), we’ll gladly match that price. If our own price is reduced within 30 days of purchase, we’ll match it and refund you the difference. Conditions and exclusions apply.