Immortals Fenyx Rising (PS5)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- In this epic mythological tale, play as Fenyx, a new winged demigod who's on a quest to save the Greek gods
- Explore a stylised open world across 7 unique regions inspired by the 7 gods
- Wield the powers of the gods (such as the sword of Achilles and the wings of Daidalos) as you battle powerful enemies and solve ancient puzzles
- In dynamic combat in the air and on the ground, you'll fight beasts including Cyclops and Medusa
- Use your skills and weapons (including self-guided arrows, telekinesis, and more) to inflict devastating damage
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 428 reviewers who responded, 410 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The best from Ubi this year!- December 29, 2020
Cool artistic graphics and is full of Greek lore. The combat could've been tighter and feels basically ripped off Odyssey. Unlike other Ubi games, the world is full of life and has addictive puzzles. IAPs are kept to a minimum with just cosmetic purchases. Enemies can kill you in 3 hits or less, so it'd be wise to power up before facing them and the game doesn't tell you this. I personally haven't finished the story yet, but I've put some 40 hours in it and it's been a blast so far. Off all the Ubi games that came out this year, this is by far my favorite. Pros: world, puzzles, graphics, humor. Cons: combat, frustrating stamina system, level based areas.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- must buy- December 31, 2020
Exploring the Golden Isle is a joyous experience. Rich visuals (inspired by Studio Ghibli’s films) create lush and diverse biomes, and your traversal abilities make it simple to navigate the world. Fenyx (who can be male or female) can climb nearly any surface as long as they have the stamina, or jump off a mountain or statue and glide across long distances with ease. Even when I had fast-travel options to reach my destination quicker, I typically opted to make the journey manually. Every corner I turned or nook I explored rewarded me with puzzles to solve or enemies to battle for gear, resources, and other rewards.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fenyx is a fun unique game with many hours of play- January 31, 2021
Surprise release of the year. It plays like Ubisoft's open-world adventures like Assassin's Creed, but introduce it in an even more enjoyable package - lighter tone, feels more action-oriented with gliding abilities, a cool familiar, plenty of armor, weapon, and familiar pet upgrades and customization. So much to explore, with lots of puzzles (from easy to tough). Please don't compare this to Zelda BotW. It's unique in its own right (and I get it that people are basing that on the surface of art style and a narrow reviewer viewpoint). Fenyx is an amazing game with many, many hours of playtime and exploration. Jump into with an open mind, and a few hours into it, you will be hooked. Highly recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.