Industrial Angle Iron 5-Piece Dining Set - Reclaimed Barnwood
Available online only
- Set includes 1 table and 4 chairs
- Compact and minimalist design perfectly complements apartments and smaller dining areas
- Transitional styling features mixed materials and clean lines for industrial-inspired appeal
- Rustic corner brackets beautifully contrast the reclaimed barnwood finish for eye-catching good looks
- Dimensions: Width: 121.9cm (48"); depth: 76.2cm (30"); height: 81.28cm (32")
- Curved metal slat-style backs and a rustic wood-grain finish offer modern industrial appeal
- Dimensions per chair: Width: 43.8cm (17.25"); height: 90.17cm (35.5"); depth: 40.64cm (16")
Materials, assembly, and care
- Laminated medium-density fibreboard with a moisture-resistant melamine coat and powder-coated steel frames deliver strength and durability
- Wipes clean in a snap with a damp cloth
- Ships in a single box and takes approximately 1 hour for 2 people to assemble
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- particle board damaged and falling apart- October 2, 2020
we love the look of this table, and it works great in our design. sadly, the table top and chair tops arrived damaged. customer service was great in getting a new one ordered to be sent. but it took a few weeks to arrive. Since receiving the new set and putting it together. its just falling apart. the screw pieces that are embedded into the particle board are falling out.. causing the chair seats to slide around. The table top is having the same issues. Only 2 adults are using it, with very gentle care. We basically sit there to have coffee in the morning, maybe breakfast.. so very minimal use, and its breaking. Like I said.. it looks great.. but absolutely not worth it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.