Ingenuity SmartClean Trio Elite 3-in-1 High Chair with Tray - Slate
Available online only
- Full size high chair converts into a booster seat or a toddler chair to keep up with your little one's growth
- Accommodates 2 children when used as booster seat or toddler chair
- Detachable, dishwasher-safe EasyClean tray has a 4-point adjustment system so that you can position it at the most comfortable height for your child, and the tray can be removed with just one hand
- Head support and EVA foam seat pad for comfort
- Foot rest provides additional comfort when the chair is used as a booster seat or toddler chair
- Seat reclines in 3 positions to keep your child comfortable
- Spinner wheels for 360-degree manoeuvrability
- 5-point harness for securing your child, and rear wheels lock into place for additional safety
- Contoured elliptical frame for comfort and a trendy look
- EVA foam seat pad, straps, tray, and tray insert are wipeable for fuss-free maintenance; straps, tray, and tray insert are dishwasher safe
- Recommended for children aged 6 months or older
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 66 reviewers who responded, 59 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This chair is smart!- February 27, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The chair is sturdy and easy to assemble. The legs are made of metal so it has better craftsmanship than other types. I am using it as a high chair for my toddler now. But, it can be used as a booster seat and toddler's chair at the same time--imagine that! The tray is hard plastic so easy to clean after meals. The colors are nice and fits in any home setting. My son is average weight and has plenty of room to eat and move around. There are seat belts to keep your babies safe, and they are adjustable for comfort. Great way to save space and money when you can share the chair itself. It is so different and wonderful! A smart chair indeed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vesatile , useful and a breeze to clean- March 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This high chair was very easy to setup and took less than 15 minutes to setup. It is well designed and converts from one mode to another with ease. The spills and messes were a breeze to clean and were easy to simply wipe away leaving the seat clean as new in seconds. This was my favorite feature. All 4 legs are wheeled however the wheels are very small and do not look like they will stand the test of time. They move all too easily on a hard floor and not at all on a carpet. Hence not a big fan of that feature. Also, I didn't find a way to recline the seat. Other than these it is as good as any other high chair out their.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disgusting Mold- November 30, 2018
Please post this review. Rather than hiding the product deficiencies. Consumers have a preference for honest fellow feedback. I have already warned consumers with this review on several major retailers. Now, kids2 keeps sending us a form to fill out, almost every day from a different c/s rep. We complete it... Same this the next day. Completely disheartening. Buy wood instead. Design allows and cultivates disgusting mold in the base. If you own this or similar product hold the white base up to a bright light, or better yet take the screws out. All the spills and wipe down moisture gets in, but can not get out. No ventilation. This has nothing you can prevent. Really poor design.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.