Insignia 1.8m (6 ft.) USB-C to 4K HDMI Cable (NS-PCKCH6-C) - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- USB-C to HDMI cable is ideal for connecting your computer or laptop to a monitor or display device
- Support for 4K Ultra HD resolution lets you view videos and pictures in amazing clarity
- Nickel-plated connectors for reliable and lasting performance
- 1.8 metres (6 feet) of cable length allows you to easily create connection between the devices
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 77 reviewers who responded, 74 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- HDMI with USB for computer TV connection- 7 mai 2021
Bought this cord as I didn’t realize laptop no longer came with HDMI plug. Works good attached to TV but didn’t realize 6’ may not be long enough. So far working with computer in temporary area. Hope it works when set to permanent location. Wish I had done 8’ cord just to be safe and have more wiggle room to work with.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient- 3 juin 2021
I bought this for whenever I travel and my hotel doesn't have a smart TV. I'll just connect the USB-C to my MacBook and the HDMI to the TV in my room and watch whatever I want! It is so convenient and I highly recommend getting one of these as more and more tech products shift to USB-C.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for the new Surface Dock 2- 21 avril 2021
These cables are nice because they connect directly from the new Microsoft Surface Dock 2 to an HDMI monitor. I have a number of new Surface Laptops in the office and the new Surface Dock 2 no longer has the mini display ports so these are needed for all new docks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.