Insignia 1.8m (6ft) USB-C to 4K DisplayPort Cable (NS-PCKCD6-C) - Only at Best Buy
- Video cable connects a USB-C port of a smartphone or computer to a DisplayPort of a secondary display such as monitors or projectors
- Supports up to 4K Ultra HD resolution at 60fps for clear and stunning image quality
- Nickel plating of the connector is resistant to corrosion and delivers high signal quality with less noise
- 1.83-metre (6-foot) cable is long enough to provide a convenient reach between the devices
- Compatible with Android 9.0 and later versions, Mac OS X 10.12 and later versions, and Windows 10 operating systems
- 6' USB-C to 4K DisplayPort Cable
- FCC statement
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 61 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- External monitor setup in a snap- January 31, 2021
I picked up this adapter for my work from home situation and it just works without any drivers to install. It is literally plug and play with my Lenovo laptop for the USB Type C adapter and I didn't have to change any settings on the monitor. Honestly, if they made a 3' cord it would've worked for me but the extra length helps with slack. Also, this doesn't have that stupid latching mechanism for plugging and unplugging the DisplayPort end, but I don't really worry about that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great!- May 17, 2021
I needed to connect my MacBook Pro to a DisplayPort monitor and I was not having any luck. I tried a dongle with an HDMI port and connected that to an HDMI to DisplayPort cable and the Mac did not recognize it. This USB-C to DisplayPort cable I purchased worked flawlessly and gives great resolution!! My favourite thing is “I plug it in and it goes”. This does that and was way cheaper than the HDMI to DisplayPort cable - talk about Win-Win! Very happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good cable, finicky devices- December 12, 2020
Bought to use for work-from-home, connecting a work laptop to my own personal monitor. This was not straightforward plug-and-play, but took several setting changes, etc. Once both devices were set properly, the adapter worked well. Restarts seemed to work best by unplugging the cable at the monitor (display port) end, then re-connecting. This may be due to some issue with my monitor, don’t know for sure. Otherwise, there was no problem with the cable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.