Insignia 10-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder (NS-S10CCBK-C)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Can shred up to 10 sheets at 4mm x 35mm size
- Able to shred paper, credit cards, small paperclips, staples, and CDs
- P4 security level features cross-cut shredding to securely destroy information
- Operation speed of up to 3 metres (9.8 feet) per minute ensures rapid shredding
- Safety interlock instantly stops the shredder if it is mounted incorrectly
- Overheat, overload, door open, and power indicators allow easy at-a-glance operation
- Lift-off head with handle ensures hassle-free use
- 21-litre (5.55 gallon) bin makes it easy to dispose of the shreds
- Plastic Bag
- Warranty Card
- EPS Foam
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 339 reviewers who responded, 317 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Review of Insignia 10 sheet shredder- March 4, 2021
I’ve recently purchased this unit and it has exceeded my expectations. I had about 200 sheets of confidential information to put through this shredder. I started with 8 or 10 sheets and found the unit did the shredding but it sounded as if it was straining. Since I had just replaced a unit I’d overworked I cut back to 5 sheets each time and the speed improved considerably and the unit appeared to handle the job easily. I worked non stop at a relaxed pace and the shredder never shut down, overworked. Unit is well priced and seems ideal for home use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Shredder- May 25, 2021
Love this shredder!!!!!!! We upgraded our 10-year old shredder that cut the paper in small rows and could only handle realistically 5-sheets of paper, instructions stated 10. We had 10+years of bank statements, tax documents, etc to shred. Normally, this would take us hours to shred took only 45 minutes with the new Insignia shredder. The new shredder did cross shredding which is small pieces of paper versus the long rows. I am sold on the volume this can handle, it's much quieter than the old, and when your done shredding, just use the reverse to get the remains removed from the blades. No touching the paper that is crammed under the blades - no cut fingers, etc... Love this!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- ahappyshredderuser- January 14, 2021
This is by far the best shredder I have ever purchased, It shreds sheets of paper effortlessly. It shreds plastic cards just as effortlessly (I have not had occasion to try a CD, but have no doubt it will chew through them just as easily). I wish I would have had this model 4 years ago when I had a shredding project at home - I had to keep stopping because of overheating on the old shredder). I have not observed overheating issues with this shredder. This shredder will, however, stop if you try to shred too much at a time. I would definitely buy it again if the need arises.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.