Insignia 10W Qi Wireless Charging Pad - Black - Only at Best Buy
- Qi-enabled design charges most compatible smartphones, tablets, and more
- Allows you to wirelessly power your compatible device by simply placing it directly on the pad
- Supports fast charging with compatible devices
- Compact, portable design goes with you anywhere for on-the-go charging
- Colour-changing status LED lets you know when your devices are charging
- Anti-skid rubber pad back cover keeps it in place on flat surfaces
- Comes with a 3-foot micro-USB power cable and adapter
- Power Cable
- Charge Pad
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3583 reviewers who responded, 3164 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- OK with iPhone 11, not great with airpods- October 1, 2019
This pad charges the iphone 11 OK. Takes longer than I would have expected. After reading the Q&A (and unfortunately after already buying this pad), I found that you CAN charge airpods on these, but you do have to be very specific about where you place them. I can't say it's 100% but if you put the metal on the back of the airpods on the shiny circle of the pad, it does turn the LED on and charge the airpods. If I had known that it would be this much trouble (i.e. if I had read the reviews), I would NOT have bought these and expected it to work with the airpods. I'm taking mine back and will find something that works better with both airpods and iPhone 11.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Worked great until it didn’t- October 14, 2020
Purchased in July and it worked pretty great. You must be very precise with phone placement or else it won’t charge. About a month ago it started restarting occasionally, making my phone buzz a few times in the night. I unplugged the cord from the charger and brick, replugged and placed at a certain angle and it seemed to help. This week, it will not charge at all - just constantly restarts the connection cycling between the purple and blue light, making my phone buzz constantly and not charging. It has sat on my bedside table since the day I got it and barely lasted 2 months. Maybe I got a bad one, but this charger sucks.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great wireless charging for the price- March 16, 2019
It's a 10W wireless charger, it works, and it comes with a power adapter. It fast wireless charges my Samsung S9, normal charges my Razer Phone 2, and slow charges my Droid Turbo 2. It does seem to work fine with my phone cases. My Samsung S9 has an Otter Box Defender Series. Placement on the charger has been relatively simple, although I've had to fiddle with the Razer Phone 2 a bit. However, that's a fault with the phone, not the charger. I do feel the wireless charger and all my phones end up getting a little hot with or without a case, but it hasn't proven to be an issue. 5 stars for not giving me any sort of headache.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.