Insignia 13.8 Cu. Ft. Frost-Free Upright Convertible Freezer/Fridge (NS-UZ14SS0) -Stainless -Only at Best Buy
- Convertible function transitions from a fridge to an upright freezer and back easily to accomodate all your food storage needs without hassle
- 13.8 cu. ft. of capacity offers plenty of storage space for frozen meals, meats, ice cream, and more
- Four glass shelves and a plastic drawer keep your food organised and easy to find
- Touch-sensitive controls with digital display enable easy adjustments
- Door-open alarm reduces the risk of temperature loss
- Fast Freeze delivers fast cooling to keep food fresh
- Interior light increases visibility so you can quickly find what you're looking for
- Total No-Frost design stores frozen food without the damage caused by freezer burn
- ENERGY STAR certification means it's great at conserving energy
- Dimensions: Width: 75cm (29.25"); height: 157cm (61.23"); depth: 71cm (27.69")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Quick Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 339 reviewers who responded, 322 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Do Not Buy - Choose a different brand.- January 10, 2021
This freezer worked great for 14 months. Now 2-3 months out of warranty it stopped working. Not only am i out money for a freezer, but also $300 worth of frozen food, and a $40 recycling fee. Insignia has said there is nothing they can do as I didn’t buy the extended plan. A well designed appliance should not need to be replaced once a year (or 14 months). Even if I had purchased the warranty plan, I still would have lost $300 in food. Save yourself the hassle and buy a different brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- This fridge surpassed my expectations!- August 31, 2020
I was shopping around for an all-refrigerator option and many were either way too expensive or didn't have enough cubic feet of space inside. This one checked off all the boxes. It's size was perfect for the space I put it in, it has a built in light, you even have the option to change it from fridge to freezer!! VERY handy! The price was right and it was shipped and installed in my home. I am very pleased with this purchase. Pro: - Glass shelves - Large storage space - Deep crisper bins - Lots of shelves on the inside of the door for drinks - Built-in Light - Digital panel on door for temperature control Cons: - Can't think of any!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Great full size freezer- March 21, 2020
This freezer /fridge is very modern looking and easy to use. It has a bright interior light and beeps gently when you open it. If I had a generous kitchen Reno budget, I would buy two of these and set one up as a fridge and the other as a freezer and put them side by side. This appliance has all the room of a full sized fridge but you can make it a freezer by pressing a couple of buttons on the front. No more leaning down into a space hogging deep freeze and digging within! I did struggle to find the cord at the back but it was tucked away and my man found it for me. Delivery through Best Buy was fine - it’s ok as long as you can make the date/time they pick for you. In this era of covid 19, it would be extra hard to get through to make a change, and the notifications are all automated.
Not helpful (2)Report