Insignia 13.8 Cu. Ft. Frost-Free Upright Convertible Freezer/Fridge (NS-UZ14WH0) -White -Only at Best Buy
- Convertible function transitions from a fridge to an upright freezer and back easily to accomodate all your food storage needs without hassle
- 13.8 cu. ft. of capacity offers plenty of storage space for frozen meals, meats, ice cream, and more
- Four glass shelves and a plastic drawer keep your food organised and easy to find
- Touch-sensitive controls with digital display enable easy adjustments
- Door-open alarm reduces the risk of temperature loss
- Fast Freeze delivers fast cooling to keep food fresh
- Interior light increases visibility so you can quickly find what you're looking for
- Total No-Frost design stores frozen food without the damage caused by freezer burn
- ENERGY STAR certification means it's great at conserving energy
- Dimensions: Width: 75cm (29.25"); height: 157cm (61.23"); depth: 71cm (27.69")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Quick Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1017 reviewers who responded, 986 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Terrible quality- September 23, 2021
Received first freezer and could not attach handle - upon closer inspection the thread was missing on the lower handle screw base. The bore was totally smooth. Fast forward and BestBuy sent a replacement - prior to it being put in the house I inspected the unit and now BOTH screw bases were missing threads (cannot attach the handle in any capacity). This lack of quality control is very concerning - what else did they drop the ball on? Not sure I will try to do another exchange (bad batch) or ask for a refund.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love this fridge/freezer!- July 26, 2020
So far we’re very pleased with the Insignia freezer. It works as described; we’re using it as a freezer. It’s larger in the inside than we thought, and we love having the drawer and sections on the door. You literally plug it in, wait half an hour...and your freezer is ready to go. Due to the pandemic, we’ve been stocking up on food and meals, and have made, vacuum-packed, and frozen meals for my daughter and her hubby, who just had a baby. So in addition to our back up stock, there are about 21 dinners stored in the freezer. I froze all the dinners flat, and then stacked them sideways in a file folder holder; worked great!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this freezer!- July 29, 2020
I wanted a freezer so that I could have room to freeze meals ahead. The freezer on top of my frig in the kitchen is "autodefrosting" and heats us the frozen food periodically, melting the outside layer. I bought the 13.8 cu ft model and it fits prefectly in my laundry room. It maintains a zero degrees temperature just perfectly. All of my food stays frozen hard as a rock. I like that it has bins at the bottom like a regular refrigerator, which I use to store bags of flour away from the pantry moths. I would definitely buy this model again. I read the reviews before I purchased and agree with the excellent 5-star rating.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.