Insignia 21 Cu. Ft. Frost-Free Upright Convertible Freezer/Fridge (NS-UZ21WH0) -White -Only at Best Buy
- Convertible function transitions from a fridge to an upright freezer and back easily to accomodate all your food storage needs without hassle
- 21 cu. ft. of capacity offers plenty of storage space for frozen meals, meats, ice cream, and more
- Four glass shelves and 2 plastic drawers keep your food organised and easy to find
- Touch-sensitive controls with digital display enable easy adjustments
- Door-open alarm reduces the risk of temperature loss
- Fast Freeze delivers fast cooling to keep food fresh
- Interior light increases visibility so you can quickly find what you're looking for
- Total No-Frost design stores frozen food without the damage caused by freezer burn
- ENERGY STAR certification means it's great at conserving energy
- Dimensions: Width: 83.2cm (32.45"); height: 195cm (76.05"); depth: 73.5cm (28.67")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Quick Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 622 reviewers who responded, 594 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- We like it and would buy it again.- September 11, 2021
Before we purchased our upright Insignia brand freezer I researched who makes them. I found it’s either LG, Samsung, or a Chinese company that also owns GE Appliances. Getting parts will not be an issue. The price was right and the quality is great. We like that you can set the temperature and verify that on the outside of the door. If you wanted to use it as a refrigerator, you could do that. We’re very satisfied with our purchase. One thing we did to allow us to more easily use all the volume was to purchase several plastic milk crates. They’re inexpensive and allow us to stack things up in bins for like items. We’d buy it again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Hot garbage- June 28, 2021
This freezer is just junk. The vacuum on the door is so hard it's nearly impossible to open without dragging it around. It also doesn't close well. You have to push it fully closed every time. To make matters worse the temperature/door alarm doesn't work at all. We just noticed that the door was very slightly open and the internal temperature was 50 degrees and the alarm never went off once. We've also had it just stop cooling for no obvious reason. The door was closed and it was set to -10 degrees and it's still 40+ inside with no alarms. Also be aware that it has a 15 day return policy - probably for reason just like these.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for our needs.- June 22, 2021
This is exactly what we were looking for. Took a while and viewed other stand up freezers from both Home Depot and Lowes. Decided on the Insignia 21.0 Cu Ft, first because of price vs size (best I could find), then because of the layout and digital control panel on the front of the unit. Super easy to setup and stays at 0 degrees in our garage with no issues. Alarm is not too loud, but the magnet seal is super strong. Definitely recommend freezing a half filled 16oz bottle of water, then laying it on its side to know if it ever stops freezing for too long. So far though, its been a great replacement to our 14 cu ft chest freezer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.