Insignia 22" 1080p HD LED TV (NS-22D510NA19) - Only at Best Buy
- 22" screen with 1080p HD resolution offers exceptional picture quality with rich colour and crisp details
- 6.5ms response time and 60Hz refresh rate ensure highly smooth videos
- LED display technology is highly energy-efficient and performs well under different lighting conditions
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles allows you to watch the TV clearly from different angles
- Two 2.5W bottom speakers deliver high-quality audio
- DTS audio enhancement and auto volume correction give you an enhanced audio experience
- Auto-off and energy-saving mode help to conserve energy
- Two HDMI 1.4 ports, USB port, A/V (composite) input, co-axial cable input, and headphone jack let you connect a variety of devices
- Includes remote control with batteries for convenient operation
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2178 reviewers who responded, 2096 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great buy- June 27, 2020
The small TV is great i play fortnite and call of duty with great fps from this tv speakers are surprisingly greatYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great TV; legs are impractical for small size!- December 25, 2019
Having to live in a small space and having absolutely no counter or wall space, the TV might have worked if the legs could be reversed; no can do. Whoever brilliantly decided that spread-legs work for giant big-screen TV's might work for small flat-screen TV's is just plain stupid, or even pretentious. Do I have to pretend to myself that my TV, "is just like a big screen TV" because it has the same spread-legs? Is it too much plastic material to build a center stand? (and this goes for all TV manufacturers) I'm a huge fan of Insignia TV's, but unfortunately, this will have to be returned. Please bring back the CENTER STAND for small TV's!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Functional TV for a Small Space- July 2, 2021
A small, inexpensive TV was wanted for an area with limited space. This fit the bill. Overall, set up of the TV was easy, but the options for attaching a sound bar were limited. The sound bar cable's aux adapter would not stay seated in the connection point on the TV, so the cable had to be replaced with a standard 3.5mm aux cable. The operating instructions were not helpful in getting the TV to work with the sound bar. Eventually, the correct setting in the onscreen menu was stumbled upon. On the plus side, the TV has VESA mounting points for attaching it to a wall mount or monitor arm. Overall, this was a satisfactory purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.