Insignia 24" 10.5 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator (NS-RTM10WH0) - White - Only at Best Buy
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 10.5 cu. ft. top mount freezer features a 7.73 cu. ft. fridge compartment and 2.77 cu. ft. of freezer space
- Freezer compartment offers exceptional frost maintenance with no need for manual defrosting
- Electronic temperature control makes it easy to change the temperature when you need to
- Reversible door design allows you to install the doors to open to the left or right
- Two adjustable safety-glass shelves, adjustable door bins, and a humidity-controlled crisper drawer offer lots of ways to organize your groceries
- Interior LED lighting makes it easy to view the contents of the fridge
- Dimensions: Width: 59.6cm (23.4"); height: 152cm (59.8"); depth: 67cm (26.4")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Packaging Accessories
- User Manual
- Protective Plastic Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 202 reviewers who responded, 188 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- 10.5 cu. ft. refrigerator- October 13, 2020
Shopped around and compared apartment size refrigerators. Best Buy was the best value for what we were looking for.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Wanted photo of inside before buying- June 5, 2020
Best Buy should post a photo of the inside as part of their description. Tenant said freezer is very big, Fridge is small.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (8)Not helpful (0)Report
- What's worse? This fridge or customer service- October 24, 2020
Purchased this fridge in June 2020 as baby was on the way and a second fridge felt necessary. Decided to buy new instead of used to avoid issues with fridge. After 3 months this fridge and freezer quit working all together. After multiple attempts to contact best buy costumer service and being repeatedly redirected or hung up on by insignia/customer service, a service call was scheduled for 2 weeks after the fridge stopped working. Newborn is now here and it has now been been over a month and still no word on replacement part. At this point I am done with Best buy. Loyal customer and having spent thousands of dollars in their stores over the years I will NEVER give them another cent. Don't even consider purchasing this fridge. Can't say enough bad things about customer service experience either.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report