Insignia 24" 51dB Built-In Dishwasher (NS-DWH1WH9) - White - Only at Best Buy
- 4 wash settings include Normal Wash, Pots & Pans, Energy Saver, and Quick Wash for a customized clean
- Soil Sensor and 3 wash levels ensure your dishes get their best clean
- 51dBa sound rating offers a quiet cycle
- Sanitize option does away with germs and bacteria
- Air Exchange function keeps the air in the dishwasher fresh
- Heating Dry goes that extra mile for dry dishes
- 1- to 24-hour start delay lets you set it and forget it
- Sleek White bar handle will look great with any kitchen décor
- ENERGY STAR qualified operation means it's eco-friendly
- Dimensions: width: 23.8"; height: 33.8"; depth: 25.2"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
- There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
- Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It does the job.- April 13, 2019
It gets the dishes clean, and the normal wash setting does it in a mere 2 hours. (Our previous dishwasher would run for 4 or 5 hours.) However, it is noisy, and there is a burning smell later in the cycle. Also, canceling delay start has proved to be difficult to do. I sometimes have to hold the start button for 3 seconds multiple times before it starts. Also, the slots for silverware make it hard to load/unload dishes, but you can simply lift the plastic component which has the slots, and use the silverware trays as you would any other dishwasher. However, it you do this, be careful not to let any utensils slide between the trays, otherwise, you'll have trouble closing the unit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't do it- September 7, 2020
Purchased in 2/2019,$750 delivered and installed, here in 8/2020 it no longer cleans even light debris, it stinks, out of the 1 year warranty with no extra Geek , it says on the website contact mfr, ( all this after being transferred and dropped 6 times) but all they tell you is to google dishwasher repair, there are no Insignia trained techs, I just need to randomly find someone and hope they know what they're doing, On their in house signature products.Ill probably;y need to drop several more hundred dollars on a poorly built machine .No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly low quality- December 10, 2019
I've been trying to make this dishwasher wash dishes for three months. Don't get me wrong, it was easy to install and it runs thru the cycles like it is supposed to. It doesn't, however, clean dishes. There's always residue and sometimes what appears to be actual dirt. Or dry the dishes. I've never once had it more than half full, I've used rinse aid, I've pulled the thing out from under the cabinet and triple checked to make sure I didn't screw something up. For some reason, however, my dishes are always covered in white and brown grime, and they never dry. I don't want crusty dishes so I still wash my dishes by hand. I'm incredibly disappointed and I'll never buy another Insignia product. People who are having issues with the timer delay, just click thru until you see 00. That part is simple.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.