Insignia 3.2 Cu. Ft. 29-Bottle Freestanding Wine Cooler (NS-WC29SS9) - Stainless Steel - Only at Best Buy
- 3.2 cu. ft. capacity wine cooler holds 29 bottles, so you can keep your wine chilled and ready to serve
- Comes with 5 removable chrome-plated wire shelves for customising the storage space
- LED display with touch controls for easily reading and adjusting the temperature settings from 5 to 18 degrees Celsius (41 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Auto defrost function heats the element for short time and melts away any frost that may have formed
- Tempered-glass door shows off your wine collection and helps filter out potentially harmful UV rays
- Freestanding design and reversible door lets you switch between a left- or right-side opening so you can place it anywhere
- White LED interior light for quickly locating your wine selection
- Adjustable legs for keeping your cooler leveled and stable
- Quiet operation at 42dB
- Dimensions: Width: 48cm (18.9"); height: 84.2cm (33.1"); depth: 44cm (17.3")
- Wine Cooler
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 734 reviewers who responded, 626 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Embarrassing- July 14, 2021
Not only was this product previously opened and used (I paid for a new product), but it was also severly damaged. The box was worn and damaged and the unit is self had several dents. The glass had greasy finger prints all over it and the plug was broken. Im honestly embarrassed for Best Buy. Its ridiculous that they would send a product to a customer with so much damage to it. One look at the box should have sent red flags.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Does not cool right and too much moisture - mold- October 27, 2020
see pictures. It appears I got two lemons. Units keep creating ice on the condenser to cool; then defrosts and the cycle repeats. This ruin my wine labels and created mold on the labels also on the first unit. Replaced it and the second unit does the same. I have put in DESI packs to control moisture but the temp is way off. Temp is set at 65. The bottom is way colder. Probe 2 - top below controls as seen 63 to 67. Probe 3 - at the bottom on top of side to side rack 50 to 54. Monitored for ~45 mins.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- damaged during shipping but functions- January 18, 2021
The unit has been operating for ~1 month and does keep contents cool. I've set it to 14°C, and the compressor starts when the interior temp reaches that level. When it shuts off, the temp reads 9-10°C. If your wines can tolerate that kind of temperature range, you should consider this unit as a bargain. I may get a temp logger to see how the temp cycles during a 24- hour period. It arrived with some cosmetic damage that does not seem to affect the operation.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inconsistent Temperature, Poor Quality Control- January 20, 2022
The first fridge got a system error regarding the coolant pressure so Best Buy had to replace it. The replacement process was very easy, but the replacement came with a large dent on the metal framing of the door. Beyond that, the fridge does not keep a consistent temperature, the coolant system in the back gets covered in frost and melts, and the melted frost causes moisture to collect on the bottles. Overall, this wine fridge serves it's purpose of protecting the wine from harmful light and keeping the wine colder than room temperature for longer storage. I would not recommend buying this product unless you are looking for a budget wine fridge that actually holds the amount of bottles it claims to hold.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Beware of used and damaged items in your order!- August 1, 2021
Delivered damaged! Box was retaped several times, original styrofoam mismatched. This item was previously damaged by someone else, returned to store and then delivered to me as NEW! product. Horrible Best But! Did not expect that from you. I did not buy "open box" neither " returned item". I have been buying appliances from you for years but this is the reason you just lost a customer! This wine cooler was a part of build-in kitchen project. We have been waiting over two months for our kitchen parts to be delivered and then assembled. Very disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.