Insignia 3.2 Cu. Ft. 29-Bottle Freestanding Wine Cooler (NS-WC29SS9) - Stainless Steel - Only at Best Buy
- 3.2 cu. ft. capacity wine cooler holds 29 bottles, so you can keep your wine chilled and ready to serve
- Comes with 5 removable chrome-plated wire shelves for customising the storage space
- LED display with touch controls for easily reading and adjusting the temperature settings from 5 to 18 degrees Celsius (41 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Auto defrost function heats the element for short time and melts away any frost that may have formed
- Tempered-glass door shows off your wine collection and helps filter out potentially harmful UV rays
- Freestanding design and reversible door lets you switch between a left- or right-side opening so you can place it anywhere
- White LED interior light for quickly locating your wine selection
- Adjustable legs for keeping your cooler leveled and stable
- Quiet operation at 42dB
- Dimensions: Width: 48cm (18.9"); height: 84.2cm (33.1"); depth: 44cm (17.3")
- Wine Cooler
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 594 reviewers who responded, 516 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Wine Cooler for an even greater price!- 13 octobre 2018
I got this wine cooler on sale for my mom for her birthday. She absolutely loves it, we all do. Its awesome for clearing up room in the fridge for beer and wine. Gets down to 5 degrees Celsius which is plenty cold for wine and beer! Has adjustable feet on the bottom to get the cooler leveled (Mine was level out of the box) The door can also be rearranged to open from either side. The trays are all removable to make for easy cleaning if need be. I looked at a bunch of wine coolers in store, I couldn't justify any of their prices so I decided to give this unit a chance. I am glad I did. Over all I am very pleased with the unit and would absolutely recommend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Wine Cooler- 1 septembre 2020
Bought this wine cooler but it is not deep enough for Riesling or Gerwurztraminer bottles. If you put several of the bottles in the cooler, they touch the glass front door and then it doesn’t close properly. Tried to return it but as it has been opened Best Buy will not take it back. Find it unbelievable that they would make a wine cooler that is not deep enough for any type of wine bottle.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Compact Fridge, Gets Job Done- 23 décembre 2020
The Insignia we bought to replace a 15+ year old Haier. The Insignia is much more compact/space saving and fits neatly in a corner and the controls are located inside the door which prevents the children from accidentally pushing any buttons (the Haier had buttons on the outside). However, the dimensions of the Insignia prevent 29 full sized 750mL wine bottles from fitting, not a big deal, but keep in mind that typical champagne bottles or larger formats will not easily fit in all of the racks. The Insignia is pretty quiet when it does run and the condenser is tucked into the unit itself (not sticking out) so you can place closer to a wall.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.