Insignia 3.5 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer (NS-CZ35WH9) - Only at Best Buy
- 3.5 cu. ft. capacity gives you space for frozen groceries that don't fit in your fridge
- Removable wire basket keeps smaller items readily accessible and makes it easy to organize your frozen foods
- Counter-balanced hinge keeps the door open while you're retrieving items
- Drain plug makes it easy to drain away collected water from defrosting and condensation
- Power-on indicator light reassures you that your food is frozen and safe
- Low-noise operation is quiet and unobtrusive
- Dimensions: Width: 56cm (21.84"); height: 86cm (33.54"); depth: 55.5cm (21.65")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3408 reviewers who responded, 3318 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Inexpensive solution for food storage.- 16 janvier 2021
*INTERIOR DIMENSIONS* The interior of this freezer measured in inches; 15" Long x 16⅜" Wide It is 27" Deep on the left half of the freezer It is 18¼" Deep on the right half of the freezer. LET IT SIT/SETTLE FOR 24H AFTER DELIVERY BEFORE PLUGGING IT IN. Purchased this online through the store on a Saturday, freezer left Sydney NS Monday and arrived for delivery as scheduled on Wednesday. Little to no damage done in transit, delivered by purolator. I am impressed by this little freezer, only took 1:30H on max to get it down to -25C°. Unit was relatively loud on the first day, mainly the refrigerant circulating through the system but its now whisper quiet, can hardly hear it. Interior is pretty sizeable, good for 1 to 2 person. A simple, inexpensive freezer. Very happy with it being my first major appliance purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very good and roomy freezer- 28 septembre 2019
Doesn't seem to impact my electric bill much. Stays very cold. As with all chest freezers, you have to stack frozen items on top of one another, making it a bit of a pain to get to those on the bottom, but it is very roomy. The basket on top is where I stage things that I will use in the next couple of days, so that is handy. Just remember to let the thing sit upright for over 24 hours before you turn it on. You never know how it was shipped to the store and then I had to lay it on its side to get it in the car (I don't have a truck). I also had to remove the packing because it was too big. Lol! If you get this item, bring a truck!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific Little Freezer- 4 décembre 2020
This freezer is the right size for a smaller kitchen. It cooled down quickly after being plugged in and has worked great. It was damaged on the outside upper left corner though. I tried contacting customer service and was advised to return it. It’s not that easy to return an item of this size. Also, my refrigerator was out and I needed the freezer. I called the Pinole store twice to ask for a price adjustment. I was on hold both times for over 30 minutes, then transferred to the Appliance Department, where no one answered and after ringing several times, was disconnected. My advice is to open and check the appliance before leaving the pick up area.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.