Insignia 30" 18.6 Cu. Ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator (NS-RBM18WH0-C) - White - Only at Best Buy
- 18.6 cu. ft. refrigerator features 13 cu. ft. of refrigerator space and 5.6 cu.ft. in the freezer
- Bottom-mounted freezer with a Pull-out drawer, makes it easy to access frozen foods.
- Glass shelves, a crisper drawer, and gallon door tray help keep your fresh foods organized
- Reversible doors provider a customized fit for your individual space needs
- Interior LED lighting illuminates the contents of your fridge so you can easily find what you need
- Frost-free freezer design never collects ice or needs defrosting
- ENERGY STAR qualified operation means it's eco-friendly
- Width: 75cm (29.5"); Height: 159cm (66.5"); Depth: 78.5cm (30.9")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
- There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
- Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Product Units
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very quiet- February 21, 2020
I bought Amana fridge (more expensive than Insignia) and had to return it as it was too loud. I had to keep kitchen doors closed. Despite the hassle of returning etc. i ordered Insignia based on one review which stated that it is extremely quiet. And it is true, it is quiet. Besides that it is intelligent sleek design, light in the fridge and freezer is not to bright even in the dark kitchen. Bottom pull out freezer is much more convenient than swing door freezer. No gimmicks fridge, simple and most importantly for me it is quiet. I recommend it 100%. Best buy service was perfect with the return and new purchase.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Almost perfect!- August 11, 2020
A really great fridge that with a few changes could be perfect. Pros : Size is great / Came is white / Build quality seem good / Produce drawers don't break and have wheels on them! / No useless features like ice makers or built in water / No french doors / Great bottom freezer with lots of space. / Decent light inside the fridge. Cons : There is music EVERY time you open the fridge. Every time. It's impossible to turn off. Let me turn it off! / It doesn't get cold enough. There needs to be more levels of cold for the fridge. There is only 3. I want it a little colder. That isn't great. Freezer temp is perfect. / I think that's all? Almost the perf fridge - with those few major issues.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Sides get very hot- August 24, 2021
Nice fridge except that the manual stipulates that it requires 4 INCHES OF CLEARANCE ON EACH SIDE which means that your fridge cutout must be 38 INCHES WIDE. They are absolutely serious about this because the sides get EXTREMELY HOT if you install it per the cute little video that BestBuy provides saying you need 1/8" on each side, which is extremely misleading. The beep when the door is opened also can't be turned off, as others have mentioned and the crisper drawers are fussy to reinstall after cleaning. On the plus side, BestBuy will exchange it within 30 days for a different model at no extra charge, collecting and delivering included.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report