Insignia 30" 4.8 Cu.Ft. Freestanding Gas Convection Range w/ Steam Cleaning (NS-RGFGSS1) -Stainless
- Gas range ensures excellent controllability and instant heat every time
- Freestanding design can be placed almost anywhere in your kitchen
- 4.8 cu. ft. oven boasts 6 positions for the 2 racks to sit upon, letting you use the space strategically
- Five burners include one 18000 BTU burner, one 5000 BTU burner, one 9000 BTU burner and one 12000 BTU burner, allowing you to cook multiple meals at once
- Convection fan to cook faster meals more consistently by delivering an even air circulation
- Steam clean function loosens debris for a fast and easy cleaning of the oven
- Large touch panel is easy to use and makes it simple to see what functions are currently active at a glance
- Child lock feature helps keep children safe and prevents burns
- Porcelain cooktop with cast iron grates is easy to keep clean and durable enough to stand up to daily use
- Dimensions: Width: 75.9cm (29.9"); height: 119cm (46.9"); depth 68.3cm (26.9")
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 54 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good performance, great value- 5 janvier 2021
Amazing oven temp accuracy. Oven temp is right on, fast preheat time. So far have done Baking and roasting in the oven the results have been perfect. Did a nice med rare prime rib using the roast feature for Christmas dinner and the results were perfect. Cook top surface is easy to clean with one peace solid porcelain top no tools are needed to remove burners so the clean up is super easy. Over all very happy with this purchase and would highly recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why I may not buy at Best Buy in the future- 11 juin 2021
Oven quit in the third week of ownership. Contacting Insignia for warranty service NEVER accomplished. Contact number goes to Best Buy, wouldn’t and couldn’t transfer me successfully to Insignia warranty department, so dead ends the first three attempts. Language communication also an issue in trying to converse with non-native speakers of American dialect English. On the fourth attempt, after waiting over 40 minutes for a transfer, the nicest Best Buy agent asked if they could just replace the gas range with another. Of course, the model we had was NOW UNAVAILABLE. But a similar model was identified, and arranged for. We hope all’s well that ends well, if the new range works out.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Insignia Convection Gas Range- 18 décembre 2021
It took a couple cooks to adjust cooking times going from a conventional to a convection. I wouldn’t ever go back to conventional. And having 5 burners is absolutely amazing!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Damaged prior to delivery- 8 juin 2021
My rating is based on it arriving damaged. Never really got to use it since it has a baseball sized dent in the top side of it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Insignia Gas Convection Range- 16 juillet 2021
Excellent Range, extremely easy-to-use, heats oven 10x quicker than my old one. Great features and easy-to-cleanYes, I would recommend this to a friend.