Insignia 32" 720p HD LED TV (NS-32D220NA20) - Only at Best Buy
- 32" LED flat panel TV features 720p HD resolution for enjoying your favourite shows, movies, sports, and video games in high-definition clarity
- Impressive 1366 x 768 native resolution delivers crisp detailes, so you'll never miss a thing
- 8ms response time with a 60Hz refresh rate keep the action moving from sporting events to gaming
- Includes 2 HDMI and USB ports to connect with external components
- DTS audio system and 2 x 5W built-in speakers give you a full, immersive experience
- Includes dedicated remote
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2281 reviewers who responded, 2161 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- For the price, this tv is awesone- 31 mai 2020
Good picture, works great and gets child out of living room so she no bugging to play Xbox on the big tvYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Disappointed- 1 mars 2020
Reviews were really good for this TV so I figured I'd buy one. Purchased it on Sept 28th, unboxed it on Sept 29th, plugged it in and it was frozen on one of the initial set-up screens. Returned it for an exchange, no problem. Set that TV up, everything went fine. About 3 weeks ago (TV is less than 6 months old) I started having audio issues. I turn the TV on and have no audio. After scrolling through different inputs the audio will eventually come back on. Sometimes it's quick, other times it takes 20 minutes. I'm assuming it will eventually lose audio all together. I don't think it's too much to ask to get a few years (minimal use) out of a TV this price.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Antenna Channel Reception- 28 février 2020
For the price this is a pretty good basic non-smart TV I rated it a 4 because the Antenna Auto Scaning channel recognition is WEAK. The TV is in a low volume transmission geographic area (only 3 channels). The TV I replaced (a 19" Visio) was able to pick up all 3 with a simple indoor antenna. With the same antenna in the same location the Insignia wouldn't pick up any channels. Ugh. So I hooked up a longer cable, took the antenna outside, redid the auto scan and it picked up all 3 channels. Back inside went the antenna and the TV then picked up all 3 with the same reception as the Visio without rescanning.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.