Insignia 36" 26.6 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (NS-RFD26SS9-C) - Silver - Only at Best Buy
- 26.6 cu. ft. capacity offers plenty of room for your family's fresh and frozen groceries
- Two shelves, 3 crispers, and adjustable door bins allow you to easily organise your food
- Internal ice maker and water dispenser ensures a cold drink is always close at hand
- LED lighting makes it easy to view the contents of the fridge at a glance
- French-door design with a silver finish adds a sleek, built-in look to your kitchen
- Digital controls with preset modes make it easy to set the exact temperature you need in both your refrigerator and freezer
- Convenient upper and lower drawers make it easy to organise and access all the items in your freezer
- Stainless-steel finish fits in with your kitchen's existing decor, while still holding magnets
- Energy Star-certified saves you money and protects the environment at the same time
- Dimensions: Width: 91.4cm (36"); height: 177.8cm (70"); depth: 85.3cm (33.6")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 428 reviewers who responded, 356 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Do not recommend at all- July 4, 2021
This fridge is terrible. Since September 2019 we've had tovl exchange it 4 times, .. apparently they don't fix the issues, just replace the entire unit. It's been one hassle after another. First the freezer door sensor was broke, so the first one we received was replaced within 3 days. Then the ice machine went out on the next one after a few months. It was replaced with a new one with dented doors so it was immediately replaced with a new model. Now the ice machine is again out and it shows an E6 error which we cannot figure what it means. Geek Squad has given us a couple different explanations but do solution other than exchanging it again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Fridge breaks down.- April 23, 2021
At first, we loved this fridge. Amazing layout, so much space. Then, a few weeks after the one year warranty ran out, the fridge began to die. The lights quit working. The alarm that indicated the doors had been open too long stopped working. No matter what we did, the door prop alarm would not work any more. We even had a Best Buy tech come out. He could not figure it out. Then Best Buy stopped making the water filter. We had to buy knock off water filters from Amazon, in order to have ice and filtered water from our fridge. After a month or so, our fridge began to leak water. All over our floor, ruining the wood-treated panels. They all swelled and got ruined.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- It was great until it wasn’t.- September 17, 2021
Loved this refrigerator until the ice maker went out a month after I got it. The service guy said they were not able to order the part anymore since it was not being made anymore. I find that hard to believe when Best Buy is still selling the refrigerator. So I had to get a new one and I decided on a different brand but I’m not as happy with the features in the new refrigerator since I had this one first and it checked all my boxes. The only down side beside them not having parts for it the fingerprints on the stainless steel is horrible and you will need to wipe it down multiple times a day specially if you have kids.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.