Insignia 36" 26.6 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (NS-RFD26SS9-C) - Silver - Only at Best Buy
- 26.6 cu. ft. capacity offers plenty of room for your family's fresh and frozen groceries
- Two shelves, 3 crispers, and adjustable door bins allow you to easily organise your food
- Internal ice maker and water dispenser ensures a cold drink is always close at hand
- LED lighting makes it easy to view the contents of the fridge at a glance
- French-door design with a silver finish adds a sleek, built-in look to your kitchen
- Digital controls with preset modes make it easy to set the exact temperature you need in both your refrigerator and freezer
- Convenient upper and lower drawers make it easy to organise and access all the items in your freezer
- Stainless-steel finish fits in with your kitchen's existing decor, while still holding magnets
- Energy Star-certified saves you money and protects the environment at the same time
- Dimensions: Width: 91.4cm (36"); height: 177.8cm (70"); depth: 85.3cm (33.6")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 460 reviewers who responded, 382 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice and roomy!- April 23, 2021
We have had this unit for about a month now. Works vary quietly. The ice maker and water work great it is very big inside my wife loves it . It looks like if we dont have much food in it ,with what we are use to getting. Freezer is cool and easy to use. The only bad thing i have found is the finger -prints that get left behind after one touches it. So for it is a great unit we will see in the days or years to come.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Fridge- January 29, 2021
So far so good. The ice maker took almost two days to produce ice. The ice bin gets stuck sometimes when closing the freezer drawer. It takes some getting use to. The bar that is attach to the left door gets really hot at time. I wonder why. Overall it’s a great fridge. I bought the protection plan due to all of the negative reviews about the fridge breaking down after a year.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Fridge for the price compared to others- May 3, 2020
I got this fridge open box for a great price for more than 50% of the regular price. Overall I am pleased with the fridge especially because other refrigerators with similar features would have cost a whole lot more. It is very quiet and the lighting inside is perfect. Controls are easy to use and I like it's sleek look. I only have a few concerns/issues: 1. The refrigerator doors are slightly off center however it is only noticeable when you are up close. However because the doors are off center the top of the freezer door scraps up against the bottom of the metal bracket holding the refrigerator door - not a big issue for me just annoying. 2. I also believe there may be a design flaw because the long bottom drawer in the fridge gets off track when the 2 drawers above are full or "too heavy". This happens every time I have to open the long bottom drawer. Again not a big issue just annoying. Overall I would buy this fridge again even with the 2 issues noted above.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flawed design- June 23, 2019
The fridge seems to work well and stay cool. I don’t like how I have to open both doors in order to open the bottom drawer of the fridge section. It’s quiet other than the occasional ice dropping. The biggest complaint I have is that the water dispenser broke on day 17 of ownership. I specifically wanted this model since the dispenser was on the inside and I have little ones. The dispenser design is a tiny plastic tab with an anchor the size of a centimeter. It snapped off with ease. This is a horrible design and will break again if we get it repaired.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not satisfied with this product- July 24, 2020
The 1st thing I noticed was that the door with the mechanism was dented at the bottom. I can’t seem to get the dent to show in a picture because of the stainless reflection. I called that day and received a 10% discount but unfortunately there’s more wrong with the door than a little dent. The door with the mechanism to close it is completely off and doesn’t grab properly. Leaning so it doesn’t even catch on the part it’s supposed to. I can pull the door open and the bar mechanism down the door stays in the closed door position. It’s a real issue now. But also this product is awful for fingerprints. You can’t even slightly touch this fridge without leaving a ridiculous amount of fingerprints. Overall I’m simply dissatisfied with the product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.