Insignia 4.9 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Compact Fridge (NS-CF49BMSS2-C) - Stainless Steel
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity offers plenty of room for beverages, snacks, and drink-making essentials
- Two tempered glass shelves, a drawer, and two door racks help to keep everything neat and organised for an easy access to your food
- Interior LED lights allow you to view the contents of the fridge at a glance
- Two leveling legs ensure stability, even on uneven floors
- Easy temperature control feature lets you adjust the temperature of your fridge for keeping your items fresh
- Manual defrost setting keeps the airflow of your fridge even and lets you save energy
- Stainless steel finish adds sleek modern style to your space
- Energy Star certified
- Dimensions: Width: 50cm (19.69”); height: 121.6cm (47.87”); depth: 54cm (21.26”)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Smaller Fridge and Freezer Combo!- July 28, 2021
I did extensive research and looked at many small bar-type fridges before I bought this one. Wow, am I ever impressed. I love the height of it and how the fridge is on top so there's no bending down to see what's in there and get stuff out (which I think is much better than the shorter, 3 foot tall bar fridges). The fridge light is nice and bright too--not to mention how spacious both the fridge and freezer are for a smaller unit. The freezer on the bottom has some nice-sized drawers, including a thin top one to freeze several ice cube trays or even a small pizza, and are easy to pull out. The fridge is also lightweight for it's size, is to move around, quiet, and doesn't let off much heat--all of which is what I needed in a fridge for my tenant's tiny room. My full size fridge is also a stainless steel Insignia with the freezer on the bottom. The only minor critique I have is that there's no light in the freezer (like my full-sized one has) which, if it had one, would make it easier to see what's in there. Otherwise, kudo's to Insignia for manufacturing another great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great service, great price, great product,- September 5, 2021
Great product, great service, great price. It's very VERY spacious. Well-thought-out design. Whisper quiet; so quiet that you have to open the door to see the light on to verify if it's running. The freezer has 3 plastic bins sitting on top of the freezer shelves ; each shelf has a freezer coil Built-in. That's Old school intelligent! I cannot say enough good things about Best Buy policies and the Best Buy employees. This experience has made Best Buy my number one go to for all my electronics, and anything else that I may need; I will check Best Buy 1st.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Fridge + Freezer Combo! Spacious- September 5, 2021
Very pleased with this unit, plenty of space for my room. As a 2nd shift worker who works late a lot, I wanted to be able to come upstairs and not have to go back downstairs to make a bedtime snack. So I replaced my "standard" minifridge that had a small freezer "compartment" with a new one with a true freezer. This has worked out perfectly! I have a microwave on top, and it is wonderful!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.