Insignia 4-Port USB-C Hub (NS-PCHC4A-C) - Only at Best Buy
- Compact travel hub features a USB-C Gen 1 input port to use with any USB-C-enabled laptop and tablet
- Four USB-A 3.0 output ports are backwards-compatible with older USB devices like flash drives, external HDDs, card readers, and other computer peripherals
- Blazing-fast data transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps allow for quick file sharing between your connected devices
- Plug-and-play connectivity means you don't have to install any additional drivers or software on your computer
- Consumes less power and generates low amount of heat for improved durability and safer operation
- LED power indicator lights up instantly whenever you connect the hub to your computer
- Compatible with Windows 10, Mac OS 10.12 or higher, Chrome OS 78 or higher, and Android 6 or higher operating systems
- USB-C Hub
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 276 reviewers who responded, 260 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works but poorly designed.- March 24, 2021
The hub works fine, and it solves the issue of adapting for the new (and too few) connector slots on the newer M1 MacBook Airs, but the design isn't great. The connecting cord on this is short and very stiff. It sticks out from the computer at a very weird angle and won't lay flat on the desk no matter which way it is connected. It makes it very awkward to place and prone to get tangled with other cords. I find I have to keep my laptop near the edge of the desk with this slightly hanging off the side or it either pops out of the computer or lays on the laptop keyboard. (It also only has the USB slots listed--some reviews mention memory card slots, too, but it does not have those, just FYI)No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great usb c to a hub- January 1, 2021
This travel hub works perfectly. It has 4 usb - a slots and on usb - c connector. I purchased a computer which had 1 usb A port and 2 usb c ports. The problem was that I had a mouse, printer and blu ray drive to connect as well (and the blu ray drive needs two usb A ports for power purposes). This hub is a literal life saver. It’s very easy to use - open the box, plug it into a usb c port and plug your usb a devices into the other side. Voila! It’s lightweight for use at home or travel. No complaints, great quality and all devices work perfectly. Great value and great product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A USB to USB-c hub that does the job.- September 17, 2021
This small USB hub does what it is supposed to. It connects via a USB-c plug to my new MacBook Air, which has no standard USB ports. To use my webcam, usb drives and other devices this is necessary — no love for Apple here. This hub is not made to provide power to devices that might need it, like an external drive, but there are other hubs that can for about $10 more. The price of this unit is comparable to others I’ve seen. My only issue is that the USB ports are snug. That is, my devices like USB drives have to be positioned just right to connect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.