Insignia 43" 1080p HD LED TV (NS-43D420NA20) - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 43" flat-panel display provides an immersive viewing experience of all your favourite shows and blockbusters
- Full HD screen at 1920 x 1080 resolution produces every image in breathtaking detail with superior clarity and crispness
- 8ms response time and 60Hz refresh rate deliver amazing visuals and smooth on-screen movement while minimising motion blur
- LED backlit screen boasts a wide spectrum of 16.7 million colours and a 6500:1 contrast ratio to provide a realistic viewing experience
- IMAX Enhanced TV lets you experience the thrill of the IMAX cinema in your home
- 8W speaker on the bottom of the TV gives you powerful audio
- Three HDMI ports, USB media port, AV/composite input, optical digital audio output, and headphone jack let you connect a variety of external devices and other peripherals
- Includes 2 TV stands and remote control with batteries
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- 42.5" LED TV
- 2 x TV Stands
- 2 x TV Stands Screws
- TV Remote Control
- 2 x Battery AAA
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 65 reviewers who responded, 58 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Insignia 43" non Smart TV- September 19, 2020
I have the TV on at least 18hours per day. It has not given any indication of overheating nor any picture abnormalities. I have tested each of the picture and audio settings and found them able to reproduce exactly as they describe should happen. I found the vivid setting to be very sharp and thus keep to the other settings. As I use it frequently to relax with before sleep I keep the picture setting on Theatre which gives me a slightly darker tone and the audio richer base tones while minimizing treble sharpness. I found thiese settings to be the most comfortable. As someone who used an old 32" CRT type TV before this and one who also has the Samsung 43", I would say the insignia provides just the same quality of picture without the expense of a smart TV. Proving a "dumb" tv can do just as good a job as a "smart" one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Insignia TV- November 18, 2020
Really like this product. Completely as advertised. Only issue so far is that there seems to be an audio delay. Hope to get help with that soon. The sales person was superhelpful !!! Friendly, informative, and carried my purchase to my car !!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Value - Excellent Picture- August 2, 2020
The colour on this 43" LED is awesome! The price is very good and it doesn't lack for features. Nothing needed adjustment right out of the box and it gets along with my surround sound system perfectly. If you want a really nice, budget level television then this one is the pick of the litter. The only concern, and it's minor in this age of sound bars and surround sound systems, is that the sound from the TV speakers is weak, to say the least, so plan on even a basic sound bar if you don't have one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report