Insignia 43" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (NS-43F301CA22) - Fire TV Editon - 2021 - Only at Best Buy
- 43" screen size provides an immersive, cinema-like viewing experience in the comfort of your home
- 4K Ultra HD resolution produces incredible picture quality with crisp details and bright colours
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology improves brightness and colour accuracy for lifelike images
- 60Hz refresh rate minimises motion blur to offer smooth visuals
- Direct-lit backlight technology ensures energy-efficient performance
- Fire TV operating system allows you to enjoy thousands of TV shows, streaming content, and apps, so you'll never run out of options
- Smart TV allows easy access to various online streaming services such as Prime Video, Netflix, and more (subscriptions may be required)
- DTS Studio Sound audio enhancement improves your audio experience
- Built-in Alexa Voice Remote allows you to use simple voice commands to control your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Safety Caution Sheet
- Amazon Sheet
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 708 reviewers who responded, 661 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love this tv 4k picture clear alot of apps- January 30, 2022
No cable needed and picture perfect 4k wifi perfect connect hands downYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The TV has updated features for a great price!!- January 7, 2022
The TV is 4K It is clear Connects with Alexa, reminders pop up on the screen can be a little annoying. The screen is not as big as my previous TV but it works. It’s the size of 2 average laundry basket. Best size I can describe as funny as it sounds. The features are great! The Remote is Alexa connected and sensitive. It can be annoying when you accidentally touch button or sit on it. Smooth transition between channels. So many apps options. Tubi TV, Prime video, ESPN, Paramount, Netflix etc. The sound is so much more important as the video view. The sound is nice. It is stable and not far away or echoes. The color and brightness has a beautiful hue. I am sooooo Thankful I found a good deal because our TV was started to fail.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- TV- February 28, 2022
I love having the tv in my office and it looks wonderful, however I'm not a big fan of fire tv. Roku gives you more options as to what you can download and watch. The sound and size is great but I just don't use it as much as I'd like too.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Excellant Value - Many Great Features- April 10, 2022
Awesome TV. Having Fire TV built right in is great! Very fast and responsive as compared to having an external Amazon Fire Stick. Another thing I love about this TV is the fact it supports not just WiFi but also a wired Ethernet port! This so much better thsn WiFi if you're able to get a CAT 5 cable to the back of your set. No more worry about the TV being in a WiFi dead spot or having a flakey WiFi signal and of course Ethernet is so much faster and more reliable that WiFi. The picture is clear, sharp and vivid. The sound is amazing too for having small internal speakers. Other flat screen TV's usually have very poor sound quality.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Annoying when you don’t use the smart functions- March 2, 2022
I bought this with the hopes of not using the smart functions, because I already use a standalone streaming box. The problem is the tv constantly reminds you that you’re not using the smart functions. The input selection screen has this huge “join Amazon now” banner and even more annoying every time you turn it on you get an annoying pop up in the corner that lingers for about a minute reminding you that you’re not connected. I understand that this is my fault for buying a Firetv but the nagging is a little excessive. I thought you could just say no once and it would go away like you can other non Fire smart tvs. Nice picture thoughNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.