Insignia 45W 4-Port USB-C/USB-A Wall Charger (NS-MPH3A1CW-C)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 45W wall charger is compatible with most battery-powered devices that support charging over USB
- Three USB-A ports and 1 USB-C port let you connect up to 4 compatible smartphones, tablets or other devices (sold separately) at the same time
- 4A power output allows for rapid charging so you spend less time with your devices connected to the charger
- Wall Charger
- 4ft C-LTG Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 262 reviewers who responded, 252 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cable cleanup- August 20, 2021
Nice small unit with 3 usb and 1 usb-c outlet. I have had it charging three devices concurrently and it had plenty of power to charge quickly. The usb-c is supposed to support faster charging to my iPhone but I really can't tell a substantial difference with stopwatch timing. Definitely a nice small unit for a home office where like so many of us these days I have an iPhone, an android tablet, a fitbit, and multiple headsets that need recharging. It replaced three different chargers to reduce cable and cord clutter on my desk.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works Great - Need Rapid Charging Cable- January 23, 2021
Comes with a four ft charging cable, one USB-C port and three USB ports. I use it for an older iPad and my i11 phone. For the USB-C port, you need to have a cord w/a rapid USB-C male end for the charging port and a smaller USB male plug at the other end to charge your order equipment. I gave it a four star rather than five solely because I would have loved it if it came with the USB-C cable I needed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can Lightning and Micro-USB go away now, please?- June 5, 2021
If you've got devices with all of the different USB connector types, this hub is a great option for a charging station. While I don't usually need to charge 3-4 devices simultaneously, it's a hassle to keep swapping cables. With this unit I just plug in a USB-to-Lightning cable, a USB-to-Micro-USB cable, and a USB-to-USB-C cable and then I can charge whichever one I need at the moment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.