Insignia 5.0 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer (NS-CZ50WH0-C) - White
- 5 cu. ft. capacity provides ample space to store frozen meats, meals, ice cream tubs, and more below -18 degrees Celsius
- Freestanding design allows easy relocation of the appliance when required
- Wire basket lets you store smaller items organised within arm’s reach
- Drain hole lets the water collected from condensation and defrosting drain out
- Interior light allows you to see the contents clearly, even in dim lighting
- Temperature control panel lets you clearly see and adjust the temperature setting
- Easy-to-clean interior makes maintenance a breeze
- Dimensions: 63.25cm (24.9"); height: 85cm (33.46"); depth: 55cm (21.65")
- Ice Shovel
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4207 reviewers who responded, 4064 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- well...- April 30, 2020
It's compact and perfect for small families (not more than 4 people). I was happy with the bright light on the lid inside the freezer and the quiet hum. Shortly after this bad-boy was plugged in (about 48 hours after it was delivered) it conked out. Turned out it had been bumped around in shipping and the coolant had leaked out. You'd notice a strong mechanical odour if this happens to yours. Make sure to inspect the packaging for tears and the appliance for dents. Try to keep the strapping intact just incase. If you don't have these then I'm sure you'll love this little freezer like I was planning to. Accidents happen.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Disappointment- November 4, 2020
I now have my third Insignia 5 cu. ft. chest freezer delivered in the last month. The first one came with 3 dents. The second one came with a deformed gasket, causing ice build up on inside at this location. Now have my third one, it has a small dent in the side. I am a senior with mobility issues and so physically and mentally exhausted with all of this poor quality and boxing and unboxing. Whatever happened to good quality inspection at the manufacturers? After receiving the second one with defect, I called for info on what to do. I was given the run around on the phone for 5 hours.....yes 5 hours, before someone could assist me. Bounced from Best Buy to Insignia, I was rerouted to about 15 different people, disconnected 2 times, even transferred to the US?? Nobody knew what end was up. Really don't know what to do with this one.??No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Excellent Value- June 18, 2020
Had wanted a small freezer for the garage for a while, but the threat of a meat shortage caused me to go ahead and take the plunge. I'm so glad I did! Before there was never any extra room in the kitchen freezer and unpacking groceries after a trip to the grocery store was a nightmare. Now it's no problem at all because there plenty of extra room. I can stock up on meats and frozen goods when they are on sale and don't have to worry about having enough room in the freezer. The 5.0 cu ft. is a great size for 2 - 4 people and it doesn't take up that much space. I'm very please with my purchase and would recommend this item to everyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.