Insignia 5.0 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer (NS-CZ50WH0-C) - White
- 5 cu. ft. capacity provides ample space to store frozen meats, meals, ice cream tubs, and more below -18 degrees Celsius
- Freestanding design allows easy relocation of the appliance when required
- Wire basket lets you store smaller items organised within arm’s reach
- Drain hole lets the water collected from condensation and defrosting drain out
- Interior light allows you to see the contents clearly, even in dim lighting
- Temperature control panel lets you clearly see and adjust the temperature setting
- Easy-to-clean interior makes maintenance a breeze
- Dimensions: 63.25cm (24.9"); height: 85cm (33.46"); depth: 55cm (21.65")
- Ice Shovel
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4542 reviewers who responded, 4389 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Passing off a used item as new!!- October 26, 2021
I was so excited to get this freezer! But when I opened it I was shocked! The underbody is mangled a corner is buckled plastic missing from one of the latches screws missing!! This had to be used and passed off as new! I’m so completely upset as I’ve been spending a lot of money with Best Buy lately and I don’t think I will be anymoreNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great freezer-great price!- April 22, 2021
I have been wanting to get an "overflow" freezer for some time now. I know IInsignia is a good brand. I'm very pleased with my purchase. It is small but just right for our need. The only feature I dont care for is you cannot set the temperature. It only has "min -max". I can only guess it is set at the correct temperature.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- DOES NOT DRY- October 13, 2021
DOES NOT DRY. Bought this dishwasher based on the reviews and extremely disappointed. If I could return it, I would. We've run it a half dozen times with Heated Dry on and trying other settings. Dishwasher is perfectly level. Dishes are still wet 24hrs later. Not just wet, but soaked. There is even standing water on the door when you open it. Which seems impossible, but apparently it is not. We have to towel dry every dish. Whirlpool please contact me. This is unacceptable. Do not buy if you want your dishes to be dry.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Insignia 5.0 Chest Freezer is a great freezer!- October 30, 2020
I ordered this to give us more freezer space. From the get go it was simple and easy. Ordered online and pickup up at store. A BB rep helped me log in my Subaru Forester. Fit like a glove. I worried about laying it on its back. They said no problem...just make sure you leave it stand upright for the same amount of time it was lying down. Once home we did a simple damp cloth with a water/baking soda mix. And a dry wipe down. Within a few hours it was ice cold. It has been working like a champ. Inside light is an unexpected bonus. We are 1/4 to 1/3 full. But everything is frozen solid. It the best investment we have made. Go for it! If its in stock.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Upright Chest Freezer !- March 21, 2020
In light of preparing for the current COVID-19 outbreak , we picked up this unit to store the few extra items that wouldn’t fit in our regular fridge. The unit is small , quite and fits well in a small designated area of our home. Lots of space and can fit much more than we anticipated, for a typical size American home it was well worth the purchase price, invest the $50 USD / 3 year extended warranty plan offered and a food saver vacuum sealer system. It will both preserve the quality of your food and extend the amount of time you can store your purchases. Hope this review helps other families in our communities and nation.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.