Insignia 50" 1080p HD LED TV (NS-50D510NA19) - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- 50" LED 60Hz TV delivers 1080p resolution Full HD images for enjoying your favourite movies, sports, and shows
- Experience a smooth picture even during action-filled scenes with 8ms response and 60Hz refresh rates
- 160-degree (H) /150-degree (V) viewing angle gives everyone a good seat in the room
- DTS audio enhancement with 2 x 8W speakers and automatic volume control offer consistent, immersive sound
- Connectivity includes an HDMI 1.4 port, AV input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port, so you can pair easily with your peripheral components
- 200mm x 200mm specifications for optional wall mounting
- Includes a multi-functional remote for effortless control of your home entertainment
- Energy-saving mode allows for economical operation
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2488 reviewers who responded, 2371 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 50", 1080pi TV- October 9, 2020
We wanted a simple TV ( do not need smart TV) to replace our dead 2013 1080pi, 50" model, so replaced it with the same TV this fall (2020) with the model made in 2018. I wish that Insignia continue to offer simple TVs to clients' like us that do not want all the bells and whistles. The picture is clear and we use a soundbar to get better audio clarity (although the TV speakers are plenty loud and acceptable), The Best Buy staff were helpful when we picked up the TV and put it in our car. This newer 2018 version (24 lbs) is lighter than the 2013 model, and we had no problem getting it on the wall. All in all we are pleased with the purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Garbage!- July 14, 2019
What a piece of trash! I know this is a inexpensive set, but it's supposed to at least work! This television constantly fails me. I have to unplug it and plug it in again every single time I want to watch. It is in NO way 1080p quality, it's 720p at best, if that. The screen is always fuzzy and doesn't focus on what's being displayed. And with my Chromecast, it very rarely will even establish a connection, and when it does, it loses the connection after some time, rendering this tv completely useless to me. Avoid purchasing this set, even if the size and price intrigues you. You'll regret your purchase like I do. I wouldn't sell it to my enemy.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Insignia 50" LED HDTV- June 24, 2019
I've only had this TV for a couple of weeks - but so far so good. The picture quality at 1080p HD is great and there is plenty of DTS volume available on the audio side. A sound bar is not necessary unless you want a truer theatrical sound with the extra bass from the subwoofer. And make sure you don't get a bar that sounds tinny on the high side. It hurts my ears. ;) The only complaint I have is the placement of the 3.5mm audio connection on the bottom panel instead of the side panel where the HDMI connectors are as on past models. Otherwise a great TV at a good price. Oh, by the way, this is not a Smart TV. But that's what I wanted anyway. Enjoy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.