Insignia 50" 4K U HD HDR LCD Smart TV (NS-50F301CA22) - Fire TV Edition - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
- 50" screen size provides an immersive, cinema-like viewing experience in the comfort of your home
- 4K Ultra HD resolution produces incredible picture quality with crisp details and bright colours
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology improves brightness and colour accuracy for lifelike images
- 60Hz refresh rate minimises motion blur to offer smooth visuals
- Direct-lit backlight technology ensures energy-efficient performance
- Fire TV operating system allows you to enjoy thousands of TV shows, streaming content, and apps, so you'll never run out of options
- Smart TV allows easy access to various online streaming services such as Prime Video, Netflix, and more (subscriptions may be required)
- DTS Studio Sound audio enhancement improves your audio experience
- Built-in Alexa Voice Remote allows you to use simple voice commands to control your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Only last 2 years- September 21, 2021
Purchased this tv in September 2019. The picture started to go dark and blink. Sadly my warranty expired a week before this happened. Spoke with Geek squad was told nothing they could do. It would be better to buy a new tv. I do not recommend this tv. My Insignia that I bought in 2016 is still going and has had no issues. But the 50 inch 4k, already done. Its sad.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Best for the price range- November 12, 2021
Amazing integration with fire tv. Me being an amazon subscriber, the tv works well with all my amazon devices and also the picture quality is exceptional.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report