Insignia 55" 4K UHD HDR LCD Smart TV (NS-55F301CA22) - Fire TV Edition - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
- 55" screen size provides an immersive, cinema-like viewing experience in the comfort of your home
- 4K Ultra HD resolution produces incredible picture quality with crisp details and bright colours
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology improves brightness and colour accuracy for lifelike images
- 60Hz refresh rate minimises motion blur to offer smooth visuals
- Direct-lit backlight technology ensures energy-efficient performance
- Fire TV operating system allows you to enjoy thousands of TV shows, streaming content, and apps, so you'll never run out of options
- Smart TV allows easy access to various online streaming services such as Prime Video, Netflix, and more (subscriptions may be required)
- DTS Studio Sound audio enhancement improves your audio experience
- Built-in Alexa Voice Remote allows you to use simple voice commands to control your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 402 reviewers who responded, 378 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Don't buy.- August 11, 2021
This TV is a piece of ----. Failed twice since Jan 2020. Took a long month to get first one replaced under warranty. Claims of "any problems just come to the store and we'll replace it with a new one" are complete Bull----. Repair guy was sent to house, wound up going to shop where technician determined tv unrepairable. Broken TV returned to me. More waiting until finally I got to go in and swap unit. Now the power supply is shot. TV is bricked. DON'T BUY!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Good for its money- September 13, 2021
This new TV is a 'day and night' difference compared to my previous dinosaur TV (purchased 17 years ago in 2004). It fits the space that we had (sitting on a table stand), as I don't like to hang it on the wall. The legs separation was important in my case, and it was adequate. All the features work well. The TV is very easy to use too. Being a "Fire TV," Amazon is at the front and center of its featured features. I had reservations about this before the purchase, but it turned out to be ok, as it seems to integrate well with my existing ecosystem of other Amazon apps and devices.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV for the price.- July 17, 2021
I bought this tv to replace a first generation fire tv. This TV is in the family room and is used mostly by my kids. Picture and sound quality are great for the price. My only issue with this tv, is more of an operating system issue than a problem with the tv. The parental controls for fire tv can be frustrating. My five year old is pretty adept at finding and downloading YouTube on electronic devices. Fire tv doesn't allow me to set profiles or individually pin protect apps very easily. It can be done, you can find instructions if you Google it. You can set profiles on the prime app and control children's access that way. The problem is everything's they turn on the tv or goes back to the regular fire tv menu.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.