Insignia 55" 4K UHD HDR LCD Smart TV (NS-55F301CA22) - Fire TV Edition - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
- 55" screen size provides an immersive, cinema-like viewing experience in the comfort of your home
- 4K Ultra HD resolution produces incredible picture quality with crisp details and bright colours
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology improves brightness and colour accuracy for lifelike images
- 60Hz refresh rate minimises motion blur to offer smooth visuals
- Direct-lit backlight technology ensures energy-efficient performance
- Fire TV operating system allows you to enjoy thousands of TV shows, streaming content, and apps, so you'll never run out of options
- Smart TV allows easy access to various online streaming services such as Prime Video, Netflix, and more (subscriptions may be required)
- DTS Studio Sound audio enhancement improves your audio experience
- Built-in Alexa Voice Remote allows you to use simple voice commands to control your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1365 reviewers who responded, 1293 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Save your money- January 3, 2022
While I have never liked the Fire TV menu, It wasn't a big deal because I only use the TV to display my Roku, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch through the HDMI input ports. The TV does do a good job of default to which ever input device is turned on, usually the Roku. However after a month the TV now randomly changes the screen resolution or creates bizarre grey bars across the screen then using any of the input device. I can usually clear the issue by switching to a different input and then back again. Several times I have only been able to clear it by unplugging the TV. The issue is getting worse every day and I have only had the TV a month.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Do NOT buy an Insignia Fire TV- December 5, 2021
I purchased a 55'' 4K UHD HDR Insignia Fire TV in July of 2019. It was great for the first year and a half, but after a few OS Software updates, the user interface began to slow down. It has been a little over two years, at this point, and the TV will experience random black screens, where the TV appears to shut itself off. No idea whether this is software related, or due to a faulty power board or main board. Great cheap TV, good picture quality, but any TV should last more than two years, no matter the price point. If this was available with a decent extended warranty at a good price, it may be worthwhile, but be warned - you get what you pay for.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- For Price LOVE IT!- October 17, 2021
For a low priced Smart Tv this tv works. The picture is good but it has a high glare on the tv when watch with some lights on in the home. Just depends on where the lights are located at / placed. I would recommend this tv to anyone looking for a smart tv. The only issue I have had with it ( and i believe it was due to my error ) is I had to go into settings and restart the tv. I was trying to use hulu and i believe to my hitting the buttons to many times the screen froze on hulu show and could not get it to move so hit the home button and then settings to restart the tv. NO problems since. LOVE this tv over all for the size, price and no firestick needed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get yours now!!!- November 22, 2021
Clear clear clear!!! Guys this is the one look no further. Got mine now for black Friday what a steal. I switched it out for the crummy 50" sceptre 4k I got from Walmart. Picture was cloudy and especially during my gaming sessions which is a BIG deal for me. The quality of this tv is amazing, you can see every detail in your games like apex which requires a lot of rendering on console. Colors are vibrant and I didn't have to fiddle with the video settings like brightness and such at all! It's perfect not too bright and easy on the eyes. I have astigmatism so this is soooo great. Would recommend to anyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't buy.- August 11, 2021
This TV is a piece of ----. Failed twice since Jan 2020. Took a long month to get first one replaced under warranty. Claims of "any problems just come to the store and we'll replace it with a new one" are complete Bull----. Repair guy was sent to house, wound up going to shop where technician determined tv unrepairable. Broken TV returned to me. More waiting until finally I got to go in and swap unit. Now the power supply is shot. TV is bricked. DON'T BUY!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report