Insignia 55" 4K UHD HDR LCD Smart TV (NS-55F301CA22) - Fire TV Edition - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
- 55" screen size provides an immersive, cinema-like viewing experience in the comfort of your home
- 4K Ultra HD resolution produces incredible picture quality with crisp details and bright colours
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology improves brightness and colour accuracy for lifelike images
- 60Hz refresh rate minimises motion blur to offer smooth visuals
- Direct-lit backlight technology ensures energy-efficient performance
- Fire TV operating system allows you to enjoy thousands of TV shows, streaming content, and apps, so you'll never run out of options
- Smart TV allows easy access to various online streaming services such as Prime Video, Netflix, and more (subscriptions may be required)
- DTS Studio Sound audio enhancement improves your audio experience
- Built-in Alexa Voice Remote allows you to use simple voice commands to control your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 654 reviewers who responded, 615 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- For Price LOVE IT!- October 17, 2021
For a low priced Smart Tv this tv works. The picture is good but it has a high glare on the tv when watch with some lights on in the home. Just depends on where the lights are located at / placed. I would recommend this tv to anyone looking for a smart tv. The only issue I have had with it ( and i believe it was due to my error ) is I had to go into settings and restart the tv. I was trying to use hulu and i believe to my hitting the buttons to many times the screen froze on hulu show and could not get it to move so hit the home button and then settings to restart the tv. NO problems since. LOVE this tv over all for the size, price and no firestick needed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't buy.- August 11, 2021
This TV is a piece of ----. Failed twice since Jan 2020. Took a long month to get first one replaced under warranty. Claims of "any problems just come to the store and we'll replace it with a new one" are complete Bull----. Repair guy was sent to house, wound up going to shop where technician determined tv unrepairable. Broken TV returned to me. More waiting until finally I got to go in and swap unit. Now the power supply is shot. TV is bricked. DON'T BUY!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Amazing TV with some awesome features- November 5, 2021
Wow it does so many things. So I knew I was buying an Amazon compatible tv, but I didn’t really know what that meant. Imagine my shock when we were watching tv and the doorbell rang - the ring doorbell and the person showed up in the corner of the tv. Picture in Picture. Amazing. Not to mention the TV itself is great. It’s very lightweight which we appreciated so you don’t have to worry about it if you’re putting it on your brand new expensive tv stand like we did. The picture is crisp, quality is fantastic and as stated it links to your Amazon account. What else could you ask for?!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.