Insignia 55" 4K UHD HDR LCD Smart TV (NS-55F301CA22) - Fire TV Edition - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
- 55" screen size provides an immersive, cinema-like viewing experience in the comfort of your home
- 4K Ultra HD resolution produces incredible picture quality with crisp details and bright colours
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology improves brightness and colour accuracy for lifelike images
- 60Hz refresh rate minimises motion blur to offer smooth visuals
- Direct-lit backlight technology ensures energy-efficient performance
- Fire TV operating system allows you to enjoy thousands of TV shows, streaming content, and apps, so you'll never run out of options
- Smart TV allows easy access to various online streaming services such as Prime Video, Netflix, and more (subscriptions may be required)
- DTS Studio Sound audio enhancement improves your audio experience
- Built-in Alexa Voice Remote allows you to use simple voice commands to control your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 273 reviewers who responded, 259 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Don't buy.- August 11, 2021
This TV is a piece of ----. Failed twice since Jan 2020. Took a long month to get first one replaced under warranty. Claims of "any problems just come to the store and we'll replace it with a new one" are complete Bull----. Repair guy was sent to house, wound up going to shop where technician determined tv unrepairable. Broken TV returned to me. More waiting until finally I got to go in and swap unit. Now the power supply is shot. TV is bricked. DON'T BUY!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great TV for the price.- July 17, 2021
I bought this tv to replace a first generation fire tv. This TV is in the family room and is used mostly by my kids. Picture and sound quality are great for the price. My only issue with this tv, is more of an operating system issue than a problem with the tv. The parental controls for fire tv can be frustrating. My five year old is pretty adept at finding and downloading YouTube on electronic devices. Fire tv doesn't allow me to set profiles or individually pin protect apps very easily. It can be done, you can find instructions if you Google it. You can set profiles on the prime app and control children's access that way. The problem is everything's they turn on the tv or goes back to the regular fire tv menu.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fire up- July 21, 2021
The FIRE TV took some getting used to after having had a ROKU TV for years. To me, it is difficult to navigate. You can't just SET the system to open up to one specific choice when you turn it on. You have to go in and pick what you want, like satellite, or streaming. If there is a way, I haven't found it. Overall, as far as color, clarity and sound, it's MUCH better than the last TV we had, that burnt out in only 8 months. I'll never purchase another TV from Sam's! One warning, if you have satellite, like DISH, and you don't upgrade to the HOPPER, the 4K flips around, like an old 3D movie. I can watch streaming all day long without issues, but not with DISH. Overall, except for the fact I wish I had purchased a LARGER screen, I like it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.