Insignia 55" 4K UHD HDR LCD Smart TV (NS-55F301CA22) - Fire TV Edition - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
- 55" screen size provides an immersive, cinema-like viewing experience in the comfort of your home
- 4K Ultra HD resolution produces incredible picture quality with crisp details and bright colours
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology improves brightness and colour accuracy for lifelike images
- 60Hz refresh rate minimises motion blur to offer smooth visuals
- Direct-lit backlight technology ensures energy-efficient performance
- Fire TV operating system allows you to enjoy thousands of TV shows, streaming content, and apps, so you'll never run out of options
- Smart TV allows easy access to various online streaming services such as Prime Video, Netflix, and more (subscriptions may be required)
- DTS Studio Sound audio enhancement improves your audio experience
- Built-in Alexa Voice Remote allows you to use simple voice commands to control your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 695 reviewers who responded, 653 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- For Price LOVE IT!- October 17, 2021
For a low priced Smart Tv this tv works. The picture is good but it has a high glare on the tv when watch with some lights on in the home. Just depends on where the lights are located at / placed. I would recommend this tv to anyone looking for a smart tv. The only issue I have had with it ( and i believe it was due to my error ) is I had to go into settings and restart the tv. I was trying to use hulu and i believe to my hitting the buttons to many times the screen froze on hulu show and could not get it to move so hit the home button and then settings to restart the tv. NO problems since. LOVE this tv over all for the size, price and no firestick needed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get yours now!!!- November 22, 2021
Clear clear clear!!! Guys this is the one look no further. Got mine now for black Friday what a steal. I switched it out for the crummy 50" sceptre 4k I got from Walmart. Picture was cloudy and especially during my gaming sessions which is a BIG deal for me. The quality of this tv is amazing, you can see every detail in your games like apex which requires a lot of rendering on console. Colors are vibrant and I didn't have to fiddle with the video settings like brightness and such at all! It's perfect not too bright and easy on the eyes. I have astigmatism so this is soooo great. Would recommend to anyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great buy- December 4, 2021
Got this tv as a upgrade from my old 720p plasma, have no issues with the tv and setup was easy to follow, only negative thing is the lift bag broke so was “fun” unboxing it but the picture is clear the responsiveness is quick and the smart features make it easy to customize would buy again!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report