Insignia 55" 4K UHD HDR QLED Fire Smart TV (NS-55F501CA22) - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
- 55-inch TV screen brings entertainment to a higher level, making your movie experience similar to what you would usually enjoy at the theater
- 4K Ultra HD quantum dot technology boasts true-to-life images so you can imagine yourself in the movie, and in real time action
- DTS Virtual-X speaker technology allows you to immerse yourself and enjoy sounds like if it was your first time hearing
- Relax, sit in your couch, and get ready for a perfect movie night with Alexa at your command, so you don't have to launch apps or search indefinitely for movie titles
- Fire TV puts your favorite broadcast TV, streaming channels, gamimg console, and other device front-and-center for an enhanced entertainment center at the tip of your toe
- Compatible with VESA pattern 300 × 200 for simple and safe wall mounting
- Supports HDMI ARC and HDMI eARC, removing the need for an extra cable
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best TV I Have Ever Owned- August 17, 2021
Great brightness and great contrast. Blacks are not as deep as an OLED, but they are consistent and they are not distracting to the overall picture. Sound is not great, but it probably varies based on the room, and I unfortunately have curtains directly behind my TV. I watch this TV on Game Mode, since I play my Switch on it. Input lag seems great in Game Mode, and the picture quality is great for all content, so I have not even tried the other modes much. Remote is nice and clicky. The Fire TV is a great OS to complement your Amazon Prime account, if you have one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do your own research before you buy.- September 25, 2021
Color is great! I have Spectrum TV using an app. Unfortunately this TV is not compatible which was a question I specifically asked and was told yes it was! I would have rather returned it but it was big and a pain to re package and try to carry back. Now no one knows how to the use the TV because I had to buy a Roku to be able to use Spectrum. Two different device remotes.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- WOW...why did I wait so long- October 1, 2021
I did not know what I was missing until I bought this 4K TV...Built in streaming means I can move my Fire Stick to a different room and only need one remote. The upgrade in the games I play alone a worth the price and I could not be happier with this purchase...I avoid watching TV in the other room...the one that does not yet have 4K.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.