Insignia 55" 4K UHD HDR QLED Smart TV (NS-55F501CA22) - Fire TV Edition - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
- 55-inch TV screen brings entertainment to a higher level, making your movie experience similar to what you would usually enjoy at the theater
- 4K Ultra HD quantum dot technology boasts true-to-life images so you can imagine yourself in the movie, and in real time action
- DTS Virtual-X speaker technology allows you to immerse yourself and enjoy sounds like if it was your first time hearing
- Relax, sit in your couch, and get ready for a perfect movie night with Alexa at your command, so you don't have to launch apps or search indefinitely for movie titles
- Fire TV puts your favorite broadcast TV, streaming channels, gamimg console, and other device front-and-center for an enhanced entertainment center at the tip of your toe
- Compatible with VESA pattern 300 × 200 for simple and safe wall mounting
- Supports HDMI ARC and HDMI eARC, removing the need for an extra cable
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 92 reviewers who responded, 81 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Comes with missile warning light- November 6, 2021
I bought this TV hoping I would love it. The picture was pretty good for the price but when you shut it off there's a HORRIBLE red light that stays on. It's not even a subtle or nice looking light. It's a bright red light that makes the room glow warning red when all the lights are off. Last thing I wanna look at it is a WARNING DANGER type looking light when I'm trying to sleep I scoured the internet to find a way to shut off the incoming missile warning light but it is a permanent fixture when the tv is off. Unless you wanna unplug it every time. In which I do not find enjoyment moving my tv stand every night, So I took it back and got an OLED Much happier now.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Almost good enough, but missed the mark- October 29, 2021
This could've been a great tv. Its a little too "off" with the brightness being too strong and whiting out the picture and requiring a drenching of color saturation to assist giving it a decent look. In inside scenes in the show, its great, but mediocre outside or very bright scenes because of the super clarity it should have. Good if on clearance for under 300, otherwise I'd go Hisense, TLC or Toshiba for 300+ for 55". You may or may not have playback issues as I was starting to have far too much, as well. Again, if super cheap and a backup, sure, but not for your main TV.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best TV I Have Ever Owned- August 17, 2021
Great brightness and great contrast. Blacks are not as deep as an OLED, but they are consistent and they are not distracting to the overall picture. Sound is not great, but it probably varies based on the room, and I unfortunately have curtains directly behind my TV. I watch this TV on Game Mode, since I play my Switch on it. Input lag seems great in Game Mode, and the picture quality is great for all content, so I have not even tried the other modes much. Remote is nice and clicky. The Fire TV is a great OS to complement your Amazon Prime account, if you have one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.