Insignia 55" 4K UHD HDR QLED Smart TV (NS-55F501CA22) - Fire TV Edition - 2020 - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
- 55-inch TV screen brings entertainment to a higher level, making your movie experience similar to what you would usually enjoy at the theater
- 4K Ultra HD quantum dot technology boasts true-to-life images so you can imagine yourself in the movie, and in real time action
- DTS Virtual-X speaker technology allows you to immerse yourself and enjoy sounds like if it was your first time hearing
- Relax, sit in your couch, and get ready for a perfect movie night with Alexa at your command, so you don't have to launch apps or search indefinitely for movie titles
- Fire TV puts your favorite broadcast TV, streaming channels, gamimg console, and other device front-and-center for an enhanced entertainment center at the tip of your toe
- Compatible with VESA pattern 300 × 200 for simple and safe wall mounting
- Supports HDMI ARC and HDMI eARC, removing the need for an extra cable
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 409 reviewers who responded, 369 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Poor quality control- December 28, 2021
The sound and picture is out of sync almost 100% of the time. I have tried changing the audio settings but have had no luck in correcting the issue. This is third TV we have bought of this exact model and did not have this issue on the first two. However, the first two had defects in the screen (dead pixels on the first, broken backlight in one corner of the second) and had to be returned to the store. It so far seems like it is impossible to get a unit that is not defective. I have contacted support Insignia support for assistance but will probably have to return this one too. It’s a shame because the picture is awesome for the price.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- First new TV in 12 years!- January 1, 2022
First new TV in over 12 years! I wanted Paramount+ and needed a more up to date model. The 55" was a perfect size upgrade from my 42". The room is average size and this is the right fit. The tech who installed it was great: friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in answering all my questions. We figured out how to connect my cable box and DVD player and only needed one new wire connection. The Insignia saved me some money over the similar Samsung (previous TV was Samsung) and has a beautiful picture and terrific sound. I read all the technical info sheets and think I made good choice. Very satisfied with purchase and set-up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comes with missile warning light- November 6, 2021
I bought this TV hoping I would love it. The picture was pretty good for the price but when you shut it off there's a HORRIBLE red light that stays on. It's not even a subtle or nice looking light. It's a bright red light that makes the room glow warning red when all the lights are off. Last thing I wanna look at it is a WARNING DANGER type looking light when I'm trying to sleep I scoured the internet to find a way to shut off the incoming missile warning light but it is a permanent fixture when the tv is off. Unless you wanna unplug it every time. In which I do not find enjoyment moving my tv stand every night, So I took it back and got an OLED Much happier now.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Unwanted side affect of the remote codes- December 19, 2021
For most part this is great picture and firetv convenience value for the money unless you have a Touchstone Fireplace below the TV. When you are adjusting fireplace it turns on the TV and source input change. Waiting to hear from manufacturer of TV if there is a solution or the codes. Fireplace manufacturer is aware of newer TVs having this issue, they have used these codes since 2008. Some of the TV settings to get to them is cumbersome. Since is a fire tv require a lot of button pushes to get to and have to apply, leave setting see what it does and then go back in. Pairing with Samsung soundbar via HDMI was simple.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice TV for the price- November 24, 2021
You will not find a better 4K TV for this price. I got this for my Mom. Leaps and bounds better than my 2018 Samsung NU7100. 4K HDR content isn’t so dark that you can’t see anything. Brightness levels are good. Remember to shut off all the image processing that is on by default. Contains tons of streaming apps and lots of space for them. Really excellent picture quality of the price. If it’s defective, return it do not put a bad review. Don’t listen to those people. Is it as good as an OLED? Of course not. Build quality is solid. Highly recommended if you are looking to not break the bank with a QLED.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.